+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - Feb 2022 (share timelines)

Sr_ke

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
I also applied for my minor child on Feb 10th from Nigeria. Due to travel this month and still no update. This is visiting visa renewal. The whole family are travel ready except her and we can't go without her. I am so worried.
We are also travel ready and it's been 8 months waiting with no answer! At 8 months it makes u wonder if they will ever open the files! There is no one to talk to and the webforms are general !

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
Any response updates yet, Feb applicants?
Nothing yet and this has been so stressful .. especially since the baby is the only one without a visa and we need to move back to Canada next month (or risk losing our jobs) no response to any web forms or emails either :(

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
Sign in to your IRCC secure account
Our online services are unavailable. Please try again later. Thank you for your patience.

I'm getting this message. But it does allow you to login but it bounces back to the 1st page again
Yea I keep getting that issue on a mobile device.. seems ok on a desktop

Umairi

Jul 13, 2019
Hi Everyone

Applied on 8th of February (207 Days)
Biometrics Done on 16th of February and Updated on same day
Eligibility started on Feb 22nd and nothing after that.

alex772642

Star Member
Sep 11, 2022
I submitted my application in the Netherlands late February 2022. Gave biometrics early March 2022.

Only update since then is

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Hello My infant son got PPR. Date of application Feb 24 2022.
All the best to rest
Does anyone know if the mother can go and submit his passport for stamping physically in any VAC of INDIA