+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Farmer - India

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello

I am in process of applying my parents visitor visa to canada and I am PR of canada. The documents I am attaching are

1) J forms
2) 4 month bank statements
3)Agriculture Land Registery
4) House Registery
5) CA Evaluation for house and land
6) Fixed deposits

Que: ITR? as Indian farmers are tax exempt as what other docs I can use to prove? Please suggest?

Thanks

Reactions: gspkho

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1) J forms
4) House Registery
6) Fixed deposits
Property tax receipts + supporting documents to prove the indicative market rate cited by the CA is correct. Hope the land is owned solely by your parents i.e. not owned by other family members.

Letter from the bank(s) that state the fixed deposits are not locked-in, can be liquidated, not mortgaged, etc.... if this is the case + Interest Certificates for the FDs.

Que: ITR? as Indian farmers are tax exempt as what other docs I can use to prove? Please suggest?
Form J like you've mentioned

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Property tax receipts + supporting documents to prove the indicative market rate cited by the CA is correct. Hope the land is owned solely by your parents i.e. not owned by other family members.

Letter from the bank(s) that state the fixed deposits are not locked-in, can be liquidated, not mortgaged, etc.... if this is the case + Interest Certificates for the FDs.

Form J like you've mentioned
Do we need to get any doc from govt of india that farmers are tax exempt and that's why we don't have ITR?

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Hello

I am in process of applying my parents visitor visa to canada and I am PR of canada. The documents I am attaching are

1) J forms
4) House Registery
6) Fixed deposits

Thanks
Hi Buddy,
Need help.
I am planning to apply visitor visa for my in-laws. They are from farming background. They have some agricultural lands & some property lands, a own house in the village. They don't do any other business. They are pure farmers.

Will the above documents that you mentioned are still valid in 2020 as well.
And can you please detail what does the "J forms" means.
And if I produce a Notary Public signed documents of all the assets that they hold along with CA evaluated documents?
Will that be enough? Kindly confirm.

Best regards,
Mahesh.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Buddy,
Need help.
I am planning to apply visitor visa for my in-laws. They are from farming background. They have some agricultural lands & some property lands, a own house in the village. They don't do any other business. They are pure farmers.

Will the above documents that you mentioned are still valid in 2020 as well.
And can you please detail what does the "J forms" means.
And if I produce a Notary Public signed documents of all the assets that they hold along with CA evaluated documents?
Will that be enough? Kindly confirm.

Best regards,
Mahesh.
With a simple search of the forum, J forms appears to be a document showing agricultural income in India. Since the applicant want to his income in 2020, it appears they to show this as well.

nrani

Sep 10, 2023
Hi,
I am applying the visitor visa of my parents and my father is farmer. So does it come under business and if yes, then what documents do I need to show as business registration section.

gspkho

Jan 27, 2022
Hello

1) J forms
4) House Registery
6) Fixed deposits

Thanks
i have apply 17 aug biometric 23 aug visa approved 7 aug sponser by child submit ca report only they mention land and house assesment and bank balance details only

gspkho

Jan 27, 2022
Hi,
I am applying the visitor visa of my parents and my father is farmer. So does it come under business and if yes, then what documents do I need to show as business registration section.
no need bussiness registration

SurinderK

Dec 31, 2023
Hi there, my father is a farmer as well. What documents did you upload to the business registration section?