+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa extension request denied: What next?

Samira4me

Mar 13, 2019
My friend extended her visitor visa 2 times, he applied the 3rd time but I am not sure if they will extend it.

Samira4me

Mar 13, 2019
What do you think the reason for refusal, if he has a wife in back home and enough money in the bank for his stay.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
What do you think the reason for refusal, if he has a wife in back home and enough money in the bank for his stay.
The fact that said person is here too long and looks like he is trying to live here on a visitor visa, possibly looking for a job or may even already be working illegally. To clarify, not saying he is working or trying to look for a job but IRCC will start thinking this.

makimaki

Jun 26, 2018
I think I got refused by same reason.
I am very worried about someone knock my door and take me to airport.It will take little longer than 30days to be ready to fly.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think I got refused by same reason.
I am very worried about someone knock my door and take me to airport.It will take little longer than 30days to be ready to fly.
In your case, I think you’re creating problems for yourself and will suggest you leave immediately. It seems you actually have started a business here meaning you may have plans to permanently stay.

Hi,I want to open retail business.
I established incorporation,rent place,and bing ready to start.
Now,I am looking for manager(fist employee).
My question is “Can I be employer or should I make manger self-employed person?
I want to make sure before posing job.

Tank you,

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I'm actually curious now. For those of you who have been on this forum for years, or happen to be a lawyer/RCIC - what's the maximum number of renewals you've ever seen?

As far as I know there's no explicit limit in the Act or the Regulations, but there must be some practical upper limit. Have you seen a case with 5 renewals? Or 10? More?

Lindasantoso

Jun 17, 2019
Hi there,

Yes I left before 30 days and I did not face any problem exiting or coming back to Canada. All good.
All the best
Hi Akam,

Are u still here? So when u left and came back within 90 days , did u already have ur rejection letter ?? Or still under implied status?

Thanks!