+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Extension - of my mother

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
Hi Everyone
I am PR here in canada and have a good job. My mom is here for six month but I would like to extend her stay ideally for 2 yrs(if it is multiple entry).
What are the document requirement: I am thinking of applying online.
a. My pay Stub
b. My + wife bank statement but for how many month(would a statement from bank be OK with saving and chequing account information)
c. Do we require any document of my mom, like here property paper etc from back home.

Ideally I would like to have 2 yrs.
Is there this a multiple entry extension and My question is do I need to produce all the document as though she is applying for super visa. i.e Health Insurance, LICO etc.

Please help....
regards
Sam

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
lost010 said:
Hi Everyone
I am PR here in canada and have a good job. My mom is here for six month but I would like to extend her stay ideally for 2 yrs(if it is multiple entry).
What are the document requirement: I am thinking of applying online.
a. My pay Stub
b. My + wife bank statement but for how many month(would a statement from bank be OK with saving and chequing account information)
c. Do we require any document of my mom, like here property paper etc from back home.

Ideally I would like to have 2 yrs.
Is there this a multiple entry extension and My question is do I need to produce all the document as though she is applying for super visa. i.e Health Insurance, LICO etc.

Please help....
regards
Sam
I just extended my dad’s visitor visa, I have a very steady job for 4 years, and the money deposit in band is reasonable. But VO only issue my dad to extend 3 months.

Now I am trying to apply my dad’s super visa.

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
loveson said:
I just extended my dad's visitor visa, I have a very steady job for 4 years, and the money deposit in band is reasonable. But VO only issue my dad to extend 3 months.

Now I am trying to apply my dad's super visa.
Hi
Could you please let me know did you set exact date for his return to back home when applying the visa.
Did you apply online or via paper?
Further more what sort of documents did you supply;
i.e:
bank statement and letter from bank
employment letter
and where there any specific reason why you wanted to extend his visa - did you put that on writing while applying?
did you send in airline ticket detail of when he would be returning?
I would appreciate you reply.
regards
Sam

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
loveson said:
I just extended my dad's visitor visa, I have a very steady job for 4 years, and the money deposit in band is reasonable. But VO only issue my dad to extend 3 months.

Now I am trying to apply my dad's super visa.
Hi
I got my mom visa renewed for 6 month on a condition that she does medical within 60 day.
I ready have the official new visitors record which was send to us via mail.
Could you please tell me:
Are you applying for your dad's super visa from back home or with in Canada?
If you are applying from here, did you provide any explanation of why you want to renew the visa?
regards
Sam