+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
I understand but I want to know what that update means? Does it mean the visa is approved and we have to wait for a confirmation letter?
What is status of ur eligibility and background.
Mostly it should approved. Just waut for decision

manchesano

May 15, 2023
I understand but I want to know what that update means? Does it mean the visa is approved and we have to wait for a confirmation letter?
No one knows for sure if your visa is approved. But I haven't seen anyone whose visa is denied after seeing visa number and expiry date. Is you background check shows as progress as well?

manchesano

May 15, 2023
Hi! Does anyone here applied for Supervisa for their parents received a BVL but not requested a Medical? My mom applied for Supervisa last April 22,2023, she received a BVL on July 4th but no PPR yet, no request of medical.
I am waiting for my parents super visa. Applied April 4, BVL June 25th. Where is your parents application being processed(according to BVL)?

Eoc

Jul 21, 2023
No one knows for sure if your visa is approved. But I haven't seen anyone whose visa is denied after seeing visa number and expiry date. Is you background check shows as progress as well?
No, my status still shows that application is in process. I saw this using the tracker.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
No, my status still shows that application is in process. I saw this using the tracker.
if you dont get your refusal letter within 48 hours there might be a good news in store for you. Usually applicants get refusal letters within 48 hours

kasra8888

Nov 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I applied for a visitor visa and my application got approved on May 23rd but I just noticed today. I haven't received any email, I checked my portal today and realized I got approved. I had only 30 days to submit my passport, and it has passed almost 60 days after my approval. What should I do now?!! Thanks for your help in advance.

"Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within
30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport."

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I applied for a visitor visa and my application got approved on May 23rd but I just noticed today. I haven't received any email, I checked my portal today and realized I got approved. I had only 30 days to submit my passport, and it has passed almost 60 days after my approval. What should I do now?!! Thanks for your help in advance.

"Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within
30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport."
you must raise webform as soon as possible and inform IRCC your situation as soon as possible and see what they have to say in your specific case. They are the ones who have a final say on your application. If you have not received any email or it fell in spam folder it is not their responsiblity you must check your ircc account from time to time. Inform them with your situation right away

kasra8888

Nov 24, 2018
you must raise webform as soon as possible and inform IRCC your situation as soon as possible and see what they have to say in your specific case. They are the ones who have a final say on your application. If you have not received any email or it fell in spam folder it is not their responsiblity you must check your ircc account from time to time. Inform them with your situation right away

Thanks. In webform, do you know what I should choose under "Type of application/enquiry"

cbautista

Dec 19, 2017
Please I just saw this update after tracking, does this mean the visa is approved? I haven’t received a confirmation letter yet.

Once we approve you for temporary
residence in Canada, you'll get a Visitor
Visa. Your document details will be listed
below.

Visitor Visa Document number: E********3

Expiry date: Nov 08. 2031

Travel document number: G*******4.
We are on the same status. I don't know yet If It's approved or not, still waiting for the next update from them.

Sajiyamshoo

Jul 23, 2023
HI everyone I got my BVL on my vistor visa application after I track my application I saw Vistor visa document number along with my passport details anyone tell me what does mean vistor visa document number Start with Letter E....