+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

Oma Mahmud

Jun 22, 2023
Hey Everyone,
I have my visa number and expiry date, but no PPR.
So I guess it's a lot of us.
Got my BVL on April 13th

Still waiting for PPR.
I sent a web form to the Lagos visa office today, hopefully the respond with some insight .

Jun 18, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am from west africa, Guinea and applied from the same location.

I joined the group today but was reading all the discussions since May 18, 2023. I had decided to share my experience with you in case my application is approved. This forum has kept me alive with full of hope. Almost everything said here is true. Now let me first tell you I applied for a visitor visa online and below is my timeline :
  1. Confirmation of online application: June 15, 2022
  2. Confirmation of sending: June 15, 2022
  3. Biometrics request letter: June 16, 2022
  4. Correspondence letter (BVL): May 17, 2023
  5. Visa number and expiry date in tracker: May 24, 2023. But I am not sure at what exact date the visa details appeared in the tracker as my first logging was May 24, 2023 and at that date the details were there. But the tracker was showing the date of update as May 24, 2023
  6. Update in the final decision section like this : Final decision - May 17, 2023, but it was still saying that the application is in process
  7. Second update in tracker: June 15, 2023
  8. Original Passport Request: June 21, 2023
Now, the conclusion I found is that you will definitively receive the PPR if you have your visa details in tracker and if you get a second update in the tracker that will simply mean that the visa officer has taken your application to the next step and that you will receive a PPR within a week. According to what I've been reading, nobody that has received his visa details will be refused. You just have to wait for PPR no matter how long it takes. The other thing is that the delay from the BVL and the PPR does not exceed 2 months.

May Allah gives you all the approved visas you are looking for!
Amin . Jasakhalaukhairan

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am from west africa, Guinea and applied from the same location.

I joined the group today but was reading all the discussions since May 18, 2023. I had decided to share my experience with you in case my application is approved. This forum has kept me alive with full of hope. Almost everything said here is true. Now let me first tell you I applied for a visitor visa online and below is my timeline :
  1. Confirmation of online application: June 15, 2022
  2. Confirmation of sending: June 15, 2022
  3. Biometrics request letter: June 16, 2022
  4. Correspondence letter (BVL): May 17, 2023
  5. Visa number and expiry date in tracker: May 24, 2023. But I am not sure at what exact date the visa details appeared in the tracker as my first logging was May 24, 2023 and at that date the details were there. But the tracker was showing the date of update as May 24, 2023
  6. Update in the final decision section like this : Final decision - May 17, 2023, but it was still saying that the application is in process
  7. Second update in tracker: June 15, 2023
  8. Original Passport Request: June 21, 2023
Now, the conclusion I found is that you will definitively receive the PPR if you have your visa details in tracker and if you get a second update in the tracker that will simply mean that the visa officer has taken your application to the next step and that you will receive a PPR within a week. According to what I've been reading, nobody that has received his visa details will be refused. You just have to wait for PPR no matter how long it takes. The other thing is that the delay from the BVL and the PPR does not exceed 2 months.

May Allah gives you all the approved visas you are looking for!
Congratulations!!!
What was the second update in the portal?

owolabituboj

May 23, 2023
Got my PPR this morning .I applied as a family in April 2022..my wife got hot her PPR on May 6 and since then I have been waiting after my bvl on 27th of April. Tracker showing visa details but my 3 kids still showing in progress on both platforms..tracker and gckey

Reactions: Rhny and Askhar131
Jun 18, 2023
I got my PPR this morning
Wow congratulations and may God make it useful for u and everyone in ds forum waiting for PPR too including will get it soonest infact b4 end of today's Business timeInsha Allah Amin. Cos ds PpR of a thing en it can turn someone head o . GOD MINE BVL JUNE 15TH 2023 N VISA DOCUMENTS JUNE 16TH 2023 ON TRACKER , APPLICATION SUBMITTED IN March 7th, 2023 .WAITING ON PPR N LOOKING UNTO GOD FOE HIS MERCY.

Reactions: Rhny and Askhar131

Burak_9999

Jun 22, 2023
Got my PPR this morning .I applied as a family in April 2022..my wife got hot her PPR on May 6 and since then I have been waiting after my bvl on 27th of April. Tracker showing visa details but my 3 kids still showing in progress on both platforms..tracker and gckey
Apply from which country?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Wow congratulations and may God make it useful for u and everyone in ds forum waiting for PPR too including will get it soonest infact b4 end of today's Business timeInsha Allah Amin. Cos ds PpR of a thing en it can turn someone head o . GOD MINE BVL JUNE 15TH 2023 N VISA DOCUMENTS JUNE 16TH 2023 ON TRACKER , APPLICATION SUBMITTED IN March 7th, 2023 .WAITING ON PPR N LOOKING UNTO GOD FOE HIS MERCY.
from which country are you ? Thanks

Reactions: Thewhitehorse247