+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
How do we find out which visa office is processing our application and according to that visa office how do we find out processing time. I mean I think all visa offices have different processing times?

kaahwa

Apr 22, 2023
Your visa is approved already, the only chance of refusal will be from your background check which is rare....... Congratulations in advance
My sister got her ppr but on tracker eligibility and biometric complete background in process on gckey everything is under review not yet complete the information on both don't much as per now the tracker is ahead of gckey I know visa is approved and there is no chance of refusal. It's two months since I received bvl I have visa details on tracker I know anytime my ppr will come.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I got my own bvl on June 15th ,2023 , documents status on tracker June 16th but my background checking still in progress I don't know if the visa has been approved or not pls house kindly share with me from experience. Thank u all and God bless
your visa is approved.
thats the pattern with other applicants.

when did you apply?

Reactions: Thewhitehorse247
Jun 18, 2023
Nigeria , eligibility completed immediately after the issuance of bvl and my documents status changed n my visa ni was there , passport no n expiry date. Eligibility date was June 16 ,2023 immediately after BVL June 15.2023 ,Yew my traveling date has passed

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
Hi All
My parents submitted their application in Ghana and they are still waiting on PPR. Here is their timeline

Application Submitted: Aug 18 2022
BVL: April 28 2023
Tracker Updated with Visa details: May 1st 2023
PPR: Waiting

Is anyone else from Ghana still waiting for an update? How long will PPR take to be issued?
@LartLM did you get PPR?

Succa

Jun 22, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am from west africa, Guinea and applied from the same location.

I joined the group today but was reading all the discussions since May 18, 2023. I had decided to share my experience with you in case my application is approved. This forum has kept me alive with full of hope. Almost everything said here is true. Now let me first tell you I applied for a visitor visa online and below is my timeline :
  1. Confirmation of online application: June 15, 2022
  2. Confirmation of sending: June 15, 2022
  3. Biometrics request letter: June 16, 2022
  4. Correspondence letter (BVL): May 17, 2023
  5. Visa number and expiry date in tracker: May 24, 2023. But I am not sure at what exact date the visa details appeared in the tracker as my first logging was May 24, 2023 and at that date the details were there. But the tracker was showing the date of update as May 24, 2023
  6. Update in the final decision section like this : Final decision - May 17, 2023, but it was still saying that the application is in process
  7. Second update in tracker: June 15, 2023
  8. Original Passport Request: June 21, 2023
Now, the conclusion I found is that you will definitively receive the PPR if you have your visa details in tracker and if you get a second update in the tracker that will simply mean that the visa officer has taken your application to the next step and that you will receive a PPR within a week. According to what I've been reading, nobody that has received his visa details will be refused. You just have to wait for PPR no matter how long it takes. The other thing is that the delay from the BVL and the PPR does not exceed 2 months.

May Allah gives you all the approved visas you are looking for!