+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
I have the same information when I track the visa. What could be happening? Why would they give a visa number if they are not going to give you the visa?
Your visa is approved. As long as u see the visa number and expiry date, it is approved. The portal is normally slower to update, infact, my friend has his visa stamped in his passport but the portal still says "in progress". Therefore ignore the portal, and as long as u see the visa details, it means u have been approved. It says "
Once we approve you for temporary
residence in Canada, you'll get a Visitor
Visa. Your document details will be listed
below."

Jules22

Apr 2, 2022
Your visa is approved. As long as u see the visa number and expiry date, it is approved. The portal is normally slower to update, infact, my friend has his visa stamped in his passport but the portal still says "in progress". Therefore ignore the portal, and as long as u see the visa details, it means u have been approved. It says "
Once we approve you for temporary
residence in Canada, you'll get a Visitor
Visa. Your document details will be listed
below."
My question is, after receiving BVL, how long does it take to receive PPR? As its been over a month now I received BVL. I can also see visa details on tracker.
My time line is
Submission March 10th
Received BVL April 20th.
Still waiting for PPR.

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

sammygee1

May 11, 2023
My question is, after receiving BVL, how long does it take to receive PPR? As its been over a month now I received BVL. I can also see visa details on tracker.
My time line is
Submission March 10th
Received BVL April 20th.
Still waiting for PPR.
Jules22 when did ur tracker got updated like which date