+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

chethosoap

Jan 29, 2021
What about background status and is there anyone else who haven't see such information as we saw on tracker? Or every applicants getting the information as us with visa number etc?
My Spouse applied for visitor visa on March 24th.
Eligibility changed to review on Apr 15th.
Tracker shows eligibility completed and background check in progress.
Documents sections has no info - Not available yet.

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
My Spouse applied for visitor visa on March 24th.
Eligibility changed to review on Apr 15th.
Tracker shows eligibility completed and background check in progress.
Documents sections has no info - Not available yet.
Rest assured you will be granted visa. Hope for the best

Reactions: dollarraj

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
mine was also got update and says the eligibility was completed but background check is still in progress. What is that?
I guess they’re doing criminal checks to make sure you can legally enter Canada. It’s just the last step and we’re all receiving the same information. I can see a visa number and expiry date.

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
I guess they’re doing criminal checks to make sure you can legally enter Canada. It’s just the last step and we’re all receiving the same information. I can see a visa number and expiry date.
Its seems that. You was right.

dollarraj

Dec 3, 2022
Did the tracker got updated today or yesterday only? Do the update tracker anytime or in specific time?

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Exactly its get updated once in a month. I guess who got BVL on 22nd march get the PPR request on 22nd april. :D
Haha I think PPR is more random. I think all files are in a queue and they’re just accepting/rejecting now. The updates on the tracker are not accurate and just a formality

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Haha I think PPR is more random. I think all files are in a queue and they’re just accepting/rejecting now. The updates on the tracker are not accurate and just a formality
So we can find someone who were refused and what is the show on his tracker. That he too got the all kind of information on tracker as we are or different.

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
So we can find someone who were refused and what is the show on his tracker. That he too got the all kind of information on tracker as we are or different.
Honestly I haven’t come across anyone recently who’s been refused so can’t tell

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Honestly I haven’t come across anyone recently who’s been refused so can’t tell
I have see the timeline of a person who got refusal and there no visa or expiry information. I mention to here maybe we get positive vibes