+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
I just got an email from Abu Dhabi saying my application in the queue for review. If it’s still in the queue, how have they issued me a visa document number and expiration date?

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
My dear it is very very confusing situation about gckey. Well, I need to know what dose mean when you see the visa document number and expiry date. Is this mean you granted visa and yet waiting for further procedure or it is just a normal procedure?

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
My dear it is very very confusing situation about gckey. Well, I need to know what dose mean when you see the visa document number and expiry date. Is this mean you granted visa and yet waiting for further procedure or it is just a normal procedure?
No one knows for sure but it’s everyone’s guess that visa is granted. Today the tracker got updated and for most people the eligibility and biometrics are completed, only background check is in process

Akamalkhan_

Mar 30, 2023
No one knows for sure but it’s everyone’s guess that visa is granted. Today the tracker got updated and for most people the eligibility and biometrics are completed, only background check is in process
We are in the same boat! Tracker got updated on 19th april. Biometrics and eligibility completed and background check is in progress

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
mine was also got update and says the eligibility was completed but background check is still in progress. What is that?

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
I am also in the same boat applied on April 11, and status today change eligibility completed
What about background status and is there anyone else who haven't see such information as we saw on tracker? Or every applicants getting the information as us with visa number etc?