+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
ok thank you
it means : your eligibiliy and bio were completed in the 1st update without receiveing bvl so the number of visa didnt appeared
then in the 2nd update when you received BVL the visa number appeared ???
That is what I try to saying.

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
for me medical exam show not started for the rest are completed except BCG

Visitor Visa Document number:

Not available yet

what about you

okasha2002

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
apply new passport and submit the new one to get 10 years visa my mother did the same
give them old passport copy and a new passport copy with the new passport and with a letter in which you will tell them the reason why you renewed your passport and attach you ppr request in color copy and submit this all with a new passport

Reactions: gudpples

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
give them old passport copy and a new passport copy with the new passport and with a letter in which you will tell them the reason why you renewed your passport and attach you ppr request in color copy and submit this all with a new passport
So they are can change visa expiry with the new passport or only can consider as per previous passport?

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Did your mom see a visa document number and expiry date with her previous passport number on the tracker first?

bevause on the tracker it shows my old passport number.