+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

kulu sh

Aug 9, 2018
Hi,
I have just come to know there are two ircc offices. I Have applied in IRCC web form in october 2022. How i will know which office it is being applies.

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Hi ,
My tracker was updated twice without movements , on 19 may and today 24 may , still backround in progress
plus there's been an ongoing general update since yesterday. mines didn't reflect this changes either but i know this. you'll see it soon

taxccount

Apr 1, 2022
Good day house, I apply for a visitor visa 25th of may 2022. Biometric 30th of may, correspondence letter April 13 2023, since April till date no ppr. I check on tracker I saw my visa no and expired date. If anyone have the same case should share more light with me please house

annesh_2019

Apr 29, 2023
Hello everyone,

We applied for my father visa in November,
The tracker shows everything is completed (include the visa details ) and it say we sent you a message take the actions.
Only they sent the BVL letter on April 19. Still no PPR!
We are really anxiously waiting for the visa, as I have an important event, and they should be here.
Do you know when we can expect the PPR letter? what are the reasons for the delay of PPR?
My mother got her BVL and PPR on the same day months before my father.
The visa office is Ankara.

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hello everyone,

The tracker shows everything is completed (include the visa details ) and it say we sent you a message take the actions.
We are really anxiously waiting for the visa, as I have an important event, and they should be here.
Do you know when we can expect the PPR letter? what are the reasons for the delay of PPR?
You just have to wait. PPR will most likely come next week

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Hello everyone,

what exactly does the email notification subject says? go and make certain they aren't expecting additional information FROM you.

Asmaamahmoud083

May 19, 2023
Seeing document Visa number and expiry date in the tracker, means its been approved. But awaiting Passport request for over a month now.
Hello,
For me document visa number and travel number are created but expiry date not available yet, is it a good sign Also?