+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa document number and expiry date on tracker

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Hey guys, very good news for them who haven't get their visa number etc on the tracker. I just get a news from another thread who just mentioned his timeline and just got ppr. He said he didn't saw their visa number on his tracker excpet the bio and eligibility completed. So as I mentioned to you all please stay positive especially latifa because the person also from Ghana and all.

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Hey guys, very good news for them who haven't get their visa number etc on the tracker. I just get a news from another thread who just mentioned his timeline and just got ppr. He said he didn't saw their visa number on his tracker excpet the bio and eligibility completed. So as I mentioned to you all please stay positive especially latifa because the person also from Ghana and all.
Ohhh thanks a lot for that. I appreciate it

Reactions: MR0307

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Can you please give me the link to that thread

waseemwsm

Star Member
Feb 13, 2022
Doha
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Bro

What I understood from other threads here that BVL, OPR & Visa number matter is vary based on the Visa handling office. Since our case is by Abu Dhabi it's getting delayed like 45days gap between BVL & OPR while some African applicants getting earlier or BVL & OPR same time.

So I guess you'll get the OPR within May 2nd week if the seen trend is firm until then but I wish we get the OPR sooner then this ^_^

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Bro

What I understood from other threads here that BVL, OPR & Visa number matter is vary based on the Visa handling office. Since our case is by Abu Dhabi it's getting delayed like 45days gap between BVL & OPR while some African applicants getting earlier or BVL & OPR same time.

So I guess you'll get the OPR within May 2nd week if the seen trend is firm until then but I wish we get the OPR sooner then this ^_^
Nothing being that. Just they are working on it as per as they can. They have to put up the lesser pressure on embassies for visa stamping.

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
And what is written for your background check? Can you also see any visa details?
regarding background : We're checking your background to make sure you are admissible to Canada.

please latifa what about you regarding eligibility

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
regarding background : We're checking your background to make sure you are admissible to Canada.

please latifa what about you regarding eligibility
Yes that’s a general statement but does your background say in not started, progress, completed……
My eligibility say’s completed too

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Yes that’s a general statement but does your background say in not started, progress, completed……
My eligibility say’s completed too
background say : in progress (blue )
egibility says completed
bio completed
medical not started ( usually i never did it before ) i already have canadian visa (2018 - 2021 )

i want to know what message is showing under eligibility
mine is : We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class.
and yours i mean message not statut completed

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
If you see visa number on tracker then the other all sections are irrelevant. So be positive
no visa number , still didnt received bvl , biometric was done on 21 january may be it s too early for that

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
background say : in progress (blue )
egibility says completed
bio completed
medical not started ( usually i never did it before ) i already have canadian visa (2018 - 2021 )

i want to know what message is showing under eligibility
mine is :We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class.
and yours i mean message not statut completed
“ We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class.” This statement shows up for everyone it’s irrelevant. The most important is whether it’s completed in progress or not

Reactions: DRIS mertin