+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa denial

troconis

Feb 21, 2019
Hi there everybody,

I have a problem, today i got the tourist visa denied for the following reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your Country of residence.

I send the letter of invitation of my sister living in Montreal saying that i was going to go to her house and she would take care of the expenses for my stay in Canada. Something i did not know and i ask you guys here, is there a letter i have to write explaining that i am not going to stay more than the time im supposed to? and if it is, is there a template that you could help me with so that i don't make the same mistake twice ang get refused this time?

Thank you for everything!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How long a trip did you request? What previous travel do you have? How much did you show in your own funds to pay for the trip? What ties to your home country did you demonstrate (e.g. job, property, etc.)?

troconis

Feb 21, 2019
Hi scylla,

I'm staying for a month , my previous travel was 4 years ago to California, i showed $2000 US for ties i have a car, and a document about my work, although my salary is not that much and i work at an NGO (non government organization)

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Hi scylla,

I'm staying for a month , my previous travel was 4 years ago to California, i showed $2000 US for ties i have a car, and a document about my work, although my salary is not that much and i work at an NGO (non government organization)
Try again.
Letter from your sister should state that she take the full responsibilty for you. She has to provide last six months of bank statements and atleast 3 months of pay stubs.

Reactions: troconis

troconis

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you very much scylla, in this case my sister showed my brother in law's proof of salary and both citizenship, is that ok? Because she has bakery of her own but she did not send me her statements, do you think is better if both send me their bank statements?