+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa delayed : June 2022

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I applied on 30th May 2022,received BVL 15th April 2023 ,no PPR until now but on tracker it’s showing biometrics completed,eligibility completed and background check in progress.I can see the visa document number and expiry date.Please anyone in the same situation or who has been through the same to let me know if it’s a sign of approval?Am stressed out
any updates on your case, ppr received?

Kass213gt5

May 26, 2023
I applied on 30th May 2022,received BVL 15th April 2023 ,no PPR until now but on tracker it’s showing biometrics completed,eligibility completed and background check in progress.I can see the visa document number and expiry date.Please anyone in the same situation or who has been through the same to let me know if it’s a sign of approval?Am stressed out
the same issue. any update after?

Appy5708

Apr 7, 2023
It’s been a year since we applied for visa…is there anything we can do…we tried raising webforms,MP help but no help

waseemwsm

Star Member
Feb 13, 2022
Doha
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
It’s been a year since we applied for visa…is there anything we can do…we tried raising webforms,MP help but no help
Frustration is understandable, in my case also it's around a year and finally got the OPR few days ago.

Anyways join our group which is dedicated for these stuffs where we gathered nearly 200 applicants with similar issues.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/IEr3WaOs82CI4YdSqFaWeG

GMbah

Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone
I have my Canada student visa but yet to travel. My husband applied for visitor visa May 11, 2023 with the hope to travel with me July 2023 since he has a US visa and applied for Can+ processing....its supposed to be expedited and we read online that it takes 5 working days.
We applied from Ghana. Please does anyone have experience applying from Ghana under Can+ processing

Also please can someone share with me the link for Canada visa online tracking. I saw here that someone was able to see what stage his parent application was.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone
I have my Canada student visa but yet to travel. My husband applied for visitor visa May 11, 2023 with the hope to travel with me July 2023 since he has a US visa and applied for Can+ processing....its supposed to be expedited and we read online that it takes 5 working days.
We applied from Ghana. Please does anyone have experience applying from Ghana under Can+ processing

Also please can someone share with me the link for Canada visa online tracking. I saw here that someone was able to see what stage his parent application was.

Thank you
You don’t apply for it. IRCC decides whether the application will be processed as Can+ processing. Given the timelines, it is not being processed as CAN+. Why did he not apply for SOWP if you are coming to Canada on a study permit?

GMbah

Sep 27, 2022
You don’t apply for it. IRCC decides whether the application will be processed as Can+ processing. Given the timelines, it is not being processed as CAN+. Why did he not apply for SOWP if you are coming to Canada on a study permit?
Considering the processing time online, SOWP takes longer and he doesn't really need it because he works at sea so he spends more time offshore.
We also thought he will be considered under Can+ since he has a US non immigrant visa already

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Considering the processing time online, SOWP takes longer and he doesn't really need it because he works at sea so he spends more time offshore.
We also thought he will be considered under Can+ since he has a US non immigrant visa already
CAN+ processing is not guaranteed. All you can do is wait for processing. Normal processing is around 300 days so if have not gotten an response after that time then raise a webform. Hopefully, he will get an answer sooner rather than later.

GMbah

Sep 27, 2022
CAN+ processing is not guaranteed. All you can do is wait for processing. Normal processing is around 300 days so if have not gotten an response after that time then raise a webform. Hopefully, he will get an answer sooner rather than later.
I just came across the new portal and checked it out. My previous application was don in GCkey.
Please does anyone have idea if new portal is faster?
Also the new portal asked specific questions about the US visa which makes me think it scans for can+
I'm really considering reapplying using new portal