+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa currently student & working as an Intern

Dipppp

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone

I am looking to apply visitor visa from India.plz advise below
1) I m currently residing in Bangalore and doing my study internship. This is paid one. In my application should I stress on student aspect or working? Thanks

2) I am married lady but I am applying only my visa as my husband cannot go. My sis who lives overseas nz is going to be with me in Canada. How can I make this statement stronger?

3) is it better to apply online or paper visa as lives in Bangalore?

4) the house agreement where we live is on my husband name? At should I show to immigration that I also live in same house?

5) how much funds do I noticed show?

Thanks plz advise specially
Bryanna

Reactions: Ladyc

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1) I m currently residing in Bangalore and doing my study internship. This is paid one. In my application should I stress on student aspect or working? Thanks
1. I'm assuming you are studying for a Masters degree. Is that correct?

2. When does your study program end? What documents will you submit for your study ties?

3. Is there a possibility that you will be hired by the company which you are interning for after you get your degree?

2) I am married lady but I am applying only my visa as my husband cannot go. My sis who lives overseas nz is going to be with me in Canada. How can I make this statement stronger?
1. Your sister's application has no influence on your TRV application. You must prove you have the individual finances to pay for your visit + strong reasons to return to India.

2. What is the purpose of your visit? For how long?

3. What ties can you demonstrate to India?

3) is it better to apply online or paper visa as lives in Bangalore?
It's your personal choice. You can apply by a paper submission at VFS Bangalore.

4) the house agreement where we live is on my husband name? At should I show to immigration that I also live in same house?
The house owned by your husband cannot be a reason for you to return to India. You must, however, include evidence such as your marriage certificate + you live at the same address.

Do you have children?
Have you traveled abroad to other visa-required countries?

5) how much funds do I noticed show?
You must prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates. Are you able to pay for this visit with your own finances? If you are not able then your husband can financially support your visit

Dipppp

Jan 20, 2018
Plz check Bryanna. Thanks

1. I'm assuming you are studying for a Masters degree. Is that correct?
I have completed my masters.I'm pursuing CA accounting.

2. When does your study program end? What documents will you submit for your study ties?
I have my student ID card and exam proof. Also going to have another enrollment record for Nov 2018 exam

3. Is there a possibility that you will be hired by the company which you are interning for after you get your degree?
Yes there is.

1. Your sister's application has no influence on your TRV application. You must prove you have the individual finances to pay for your visit + strong reasons to return to India.
I have got around 3 lakh. My husband is in India. He is not traveling as got new job. I m travelling with my parents who is going to visit Canada this year on visitor visa.sister coming from NZ.

2. What is the purpose of your visit? For how long?
Visit and 12 days.

3. What ties can you demonstrate to India?

Study husband.

It's your personal choice. You can apply by a paper submission at VFS Bangalore.

Do you know which one will be suitable in my case?

The house owned by your husband cannot be a reason for you to return to India. You must, however, include evidence such as your marriage certificate + you live at the same address.
I have marriage certificate but no address proof.

Do you have children?no
Have you traveled abroad to other visa-required countries?
Yes in NZ for one month

You must prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates. Are you able to pay for this visit with your own finances? If you are not able then your husband can financially support your visit

Dipppp

Jan 20, 2018
My father mother Go t visa too for 6 months and they travelling too. Bz I have only 4 lakh so much dad is happy to pay my expense.
Plz advise should I mention that I am traveling with my parents or alone,? Thanks