+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa - bank deposits in last week

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok, got it. Thanks for the advice.
If your brother's situation was the same in 2010 i.e. he was taking care of the agricultural land for you/your dad/your relative + he retained all the income earned from it then you may want to order GCMS notes for his 2010 TRV refusal. The notes may explain the refusal on financial grounds.

If he applies, he would want to prove at least 2-3 compelling reasons to return to India (not just his children who would be cared for by the maternal grandmom) because his family ties to Canada are stronger if his wife also applies

G00dGuy

Oct 17, 2018
If your brother's situation was the same in 2010 i.e. he was taking care of the agricultural land for you/your dad/your relative + he retained all the income earned from it then you may want to order GCMS notes for his 2010 TRV refusal. The notes may explain the refusal on financial grounds.

If he applies, he would want to prove at least 2-3 compelling reasons to return to India (not just his children who would be cared for by the maternal grandmom) because his family ties to Canada are stronger if his wife also applies
Hi Bryanna - in 2010, he applied only for himself. Wife and children were not included in the application. Even at that time visa officer mentioned strong family ties in Canada as one of the reason. Family ties are still the same - me, my parents, sisters we all in Canada.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna - in 2010, he applied only for himself. Wife and children were not included in the application. Even at that time visa officer mentioned strong family ties in Canada as one of the reason. Family ties are still the same - me, my parents, sisters we all in Canada.
In this case, his family ties in Canada will continue to outweigh those to India if his wife applies too.

His two children aren't young minors (technically, they still are) and with their maternal grandmom to care for them, his children are not exactly strong family ties to return to.

You had mentioned about financial support as the refusal reason for his previous TRV applications. My previous post was concerning that point

G00dGuy

Oct 17, 2018
Hi Bryanna,

We have a report prepared by chartered accountant for our property including agricultural land. Do we need to enclose land registration/fard/jamabandi as well for the land?

Thanks.

G00dGuy

Oct 17, 2018
The CA's report must be supported with copies of property ownership, financial documents, etc.

Yes + valuation

I have no idea what these documents are
Thanks Bryanna.

Land registration is known as Fard/Jamabandi in Punjabi language.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna.

Land registration is known as Fard/Jamabandi in Punjabi language.
Your brother may want to apply only for himself (by showing his wife and children in India as family ties). His wife can then apply after he is approved