VISITOR VISA AT CHANDIGARH OFFICE

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com.
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.

Did they hold the passport or did they actually dispatched.. kinda confused now.

navneet12

Jul 18, 2013
syrust said:
Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com.
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.

Did they hold the passport or did they actually dispatched.. kinda confused now.
No it means they have dispatched your passport...you just have to collect it....

Good luck

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
navneet12 said:
No it means they have dispatched your passport...you just have to collect it....

Good luck

are you sure because in VFS office when we submitted the application they asked us if we want to collect it or they will send via bluedart. we chose courier and we paid extra for servie.

navneet12

Jul 18, 2013
Yea I think so...cuz I applied for my parents...samething showed up after decision was made so they just went to jalandhar( where they actually submitted application) and picked up their passport...

You can contact them or they must've posted reference number you can track your courier as well....I hope that helped :)

tty

Aug 1, 2013
tweetybird said:
my boyfriend was in similar situation, his flight is saturday 27th and the status was the same online for 5 weeks!! He applied in Mexico. We started to email them every day this week and said that his flight was this weekend. They just changed his status today to application complete and in transit to applicant so his passport is being returned with hopefully his visa inside!!! But yes we had to get really annoying and emailed them everyday this week so we could find out what to do with the ticket. I just hope that they didn't get annoyed and sent back everything without an approval...just being paranoid.
did u receive the pp with visa? hope u did

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
navneet12 said:
Yea I think so...cuz I applied for my parents...samething showed up after decision was made so they just went to jalandhar( where they actually submitted application) and picked up their passport...

You can contact them or they must've posted reference number you can track your courier as well....I hope that helped :)

Got passport back yesterday in india with visa (6 years multiple entry)...

so my mom is coming to see me now next week.

navneet12

Jul 18, 2013
syrust said:
Got passport back yesterday in india with visa (6 years multiple entry)...

so my mom is coming to see me now next week.

Congrats

My parents are also coming this week .....:)

gandan

Jun 10, 2013
klitz24 said:
Hey guys!

Im from Philippines and my mom applied for Visit Visa and submitted her application to VFS Manila then last July 26 @ VFS CENTER theres a letter came from VO Manila that she will undergo Medical Examination. I dont know why but she only applied for TRV.
Is the letter came from visa officer or VFS? is it the RE manila or donot reply or CIC or vfshelpline? Thank you in advance. I hope you could answer my question.