+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa approved recently, now looking to apply PNP or Express Entry

Jun 27, 2019
Dear All my friends,

Recently, 3 months ago my visitor visa got approved and I mentioned all accurate employment dates with current and past employers along with necessary documents. However, I didn’t mention prior to previous experiences and exact offer letter dates in visitor visa application. But, now am thinking to apply Canada PR under PNP or express entry profile with exact previous offer letter and experience letter dates which I didn’t mention in visitor visa application.

I would like to know if I mention prior to previous experiences and different than the employment dates which I mentioned in visitor visa application, so does it affect my express entry or PNP application in any away or it doesn’t matter as far as it is accurate

Appreciate your replies..

Jun 27, 2019
Dear Friend,

Thank you so much. One more quick question, some of my employment dates are not matching in visitor and Canada PR application. So, whether I need to mention same dates in PR application also because one of my friends was saying my all information should be identical in both the applications. If I put some other employment dates in Express entry application or PNP. So, whether does it affects my candidacy.

Hence, kindly help me.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
It's preferable that your employment dates match, but unless the differences are significant between the dates, i don't think it will have any major affect on your application.

Why wouldn't your dates match?

Jun 27, 2019
Hi,

I hope you’re doing well.

Actually, In visitor application I just mentioned current client project dates rather than the period of employment dates. So, I put only current one not the other two projects which I already had completed in the same company before joining the third one which is the third project. Now in PR application I wants to give my duration of employment dates not the project dates. So that’s the reason I was little worried about it.

Thank you again.
Regards,
S.A