+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Approved but Counterfoil document is Invalid

infinitrix

Apr 22, 2021
I filed for my mother's visitor visa from India and got the PPR on 4 Dec and sent the passport to VFS last week for stamping.
Today I checked her GCKey - visa status is 'Approved', the counterfoil is till a day before her passport expires but in the counterfoil status it is showing "Your document is invalid".

Has anyone faced this before or any suggestions what should I do as her visa status is approved yet the counterfoil document is invalid. I don't know why!

Please help.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I filed for my mother's visitor visa from India and got the PPR on 4 Dec and sent the passport to VFS last week for stamping.
Today I checked her GCKey - visa status is 'Approved', the counterfoil is till a day before her passport expires but in the counterfoil status it is showing "Your document is invalid".

Has anyone faced this before or any suggestions what should I do as her visa status is approved yet the counterfoil document is invalid. I don't know why!

Please help.
wait till you get the passport back if counterfoil is not affixed then the application has been refused however if counterfoil is affixed on the passport and still showing invalid at online then contact IRCC via web form and inquired about it... they can only give you correct answer and don't book ticket without confirming from ircc coz she will not be allow to board

Last edited: