+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa approval after one rejection?

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Are there cases where visitor visa applications are approved after one rejection? My mother's visa got rejected and I am anxious about future tries to get my mother's application approved.

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Yes I got the gcms notes, they gave me finacial reasons.
travel agent in india or canada?
did you applied visitor or supervisa second time?

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes I got the gcms notes, they gave me finacial reasons.
travel agent in india or canada?
did you applied visitor or supervisa second time?
Agent from Delhi/India. Agents from Canada charge a lot. I got visitor visa. It’s no point spending much for insurance for super visa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Agent from Delhi/India. Agents from Canada charge a lot. I got visitor visa. It’s no point spending much for insurance for super visa
Hope you still purchased insurance. Supervisa insurance is slightly expensive because so many parents actually use the insurance. Still a lot less expensive than most hospital visits or stays.

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hope you still purchased insurance. Supervisa insurance is slightly expensive because so many parents actually use the insurance. Still a lot less expensive than most hospital visits or stays.
Not yet. I wl purchase at the time of travel.and i will purchase for equal to duration of stay only. But for supervisa you have to pay for full year.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not yet. I wl purchase at the time of travel.and i will purchase for equal to duration of stay only. But for supervisa you have to pay for full year.
Apparently there is now an insurance company that allows you to pay monthly. You do get a rebate for the unused months just to clarify in case others are unaware.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Are there cases where visitor visa applications are approved after one rejection? My mother's visa got rejected and I am anxious about future tries to get my mother's application approved.
whats the reason for rejection ? What the steps you taken since, have you considered Super visa ?

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Apparently there is now an insurance company that allows you to pay monthly. You do get a rebate for the unused months just to clarify in case others are unaware.
Do you mind sharing the URL of this company ? Also any idea if paying monthly vs paying full would affect the decision-making on Super visa ?