+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa applied on June 18, 2022

S2CA4IN

Oct 14, 2022
Applied: June 18, 2022
Biometrics completed and updated: : July 04, 2022
No updates so far. Is there anyone else who has applied for a TRV in June? My spouse is a PR in Canada and we are hoping to be able to spend some time together.

Shivkc19

Mar 4, 2022
Applied on 21st May, Biometric has done on 27th May... There have been no updates until then.. just the application has been in review for the last 10 days.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Applied: June 18, 2022
Biometrics completed and updated: : July 04, 2022
No updates so far. Is there anyone else who has applied for a TRV in June? My spouse is a PR in Canada and we are hoping to be able to spend some time together.
Yes many others still waiting. Hopefully you filed for outland sponsorship before applying for the TRV so that’s processing.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does it help if we have applied for spousal sponsorship after applying for TRV?
Not really. For TRV you need to show your own funds, travel history, strong ties to home country etc. Your chance of approval is less because IRCC knows that you are planning to live in Canada not visit.

S2CA4IN

Oct 14, 2022
Not really. For TRV you need to show your own funds, travel history, strong ties to home country etc. Your chance of approval is less because IRCC knows that you are planning to live in Canada not visit.
Right. That makes sense. I have not applied for a spousal visa as yet. In an earlier comment, I see someone mention that an outland sponsorship was applied and is in process. It's a bit confusing at this point, please can you help me understand this.

S2CA4IN

Oct 14, 2022
I'm applying from India and the processing time is around 157 days. Frustrating that it's taking this long!

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
hello everyone,
my application was submitted on Jun 21 the processing time at that time was 75 days !
I have a PR card and the application is for my 2 yeas old daughter!! so she dose not need biometrics or background check
this is her second visa application after the first was approved
Is it normal to take this long ! for a child visa who is ONLY 2 years old
** background check shows NOT APPLICABLE

krish28

Oct 11, 2022
hello everyone,
my application was submitted on Jun 21 the processing time at that time was 75 days !
I have a PR card and the application is for my 2 yeas old daughter!! so she dose not need biometrics or background check
this is her second visa application after the first was approved
Is it normal to take this long ! for a child visa who is ONLY 2 years old
** background check shows NOT APPLICABLE
so you are in canada currently and you applied for visitor visa for your baby. right? I am asking because I might have to travel to india in a month and my work permit extension application is still in process applied on Sep 2022. so want to know the timeline from india