+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa applied offline in vfs Jalandhar

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
This could be a system glitch at VFS, if you had the application number/UCI, you could have linked your application online to see the actual application status.
Either your application is processed really fast, which is little difficult to believe as they send a correspondence letter first validating your biometrics for next 10 years (check your inbox also spam folder) and then they give the decision OR it is just a system issue at VFS.

Keep looking for a Visitor Acknowledgment Email in your inbox/spam, you would have the application number and UCI in there. You could create a new GC key on cic.gc.ca until then and then link your application online to see the IRCC status. VFS is just a mediator and does not show the IRCC updates about your file.

Steps;
Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.
There is no glitch in the system. Look at the wordings of both the messages.
First message says processed envelope for decision, whereas the other states your processed decision envelope . The first one is an acknowledgement that the VAC has received your.application and has forwarded the same for further processing while the latter is an intimation that a decision has been made on your application and the envelope.containing the decision has been forwarded to VFS in case of counter pickup or to the applicant in case of courier delivery.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
There is no glitch in the system. Look at the wordings of both the messages.
First message says processed envelope for decision, whereas the other states your processed decision envelope . The first one is an acknowledgement that the VAC has received your.application and has forwarded the same for further processing while the latter is an intimation that a decision has been made on your application and the envelope.containing the decision has been forwarded to VFS in case of counter pickup or to the applicant in case of courier delivery.
Yeah I know! These are really old messages from an already approved application. I just posted them as the OP's message was different to these.

Baljinder0011

May 29, 2019
How much time it takes for visa in offline paper applictiaction.i received message today that my application is under process at ircc office.what would be further steps?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
How much time it takes for visa in offline paper applictiaction.i received message today that my application is under process at ircc office.what would be further steps?
The processing time is pretty much same for paper and online, once the bios are done.

At least wait for your visitor acknowledgment email (it will have UCI and Application#), so you can link your account online to get IRCC status. VFS status is sometimes delayed and mostly does not tell anything about the actual status of the application.

Once you have the UCI and/application number, create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.