+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa applied in Abu Dhabi

sardarkhan

Oct 13, 2012
Today i went to Abu dhabi embassy, filled the pink form and waited for 2 hours, after everything, they returned the pink form back to me, with stamp of Canadian embassy abu dhabi, with status mentioning '' in progress''. They didn't invite us to go inside.
should I have to push and insist security guards to allow me to go inside??

It has been now more than 34 working days(48 normal days) since application filed on june 22.

Can you suggest what will be other option??

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APSRTC said:
submitted online application to abu dhabi and got visa !!
Congratulations :) Please Can you share your timeline please & few tips (i.e: how was the tie in departure & host country ? how was travel history ? how much shown on Bank statement ? etc ) which will help for us.

Thanks.

APSRTC

Aug 17, 2015
nipudhk said:
Congratulations :) Please Can you share your timeline please & few tips (i.e: how was the tie in departure & host country ? how was travel history ? how much shown on Bank statement ? etc ) which will help for us.

Thanks.
Applied on August 4th applied, 10th decision made and requested Original Passport and got retun passport on 17th.

Submitted below doc....
-employment letter with 4 months pay stubs
- Bank Statement 10,000 CAD for 4 months.
-Travel itinerary ( No confirmed ticket, i just said them proposed ticket)
-Invitation letter from my sponsor
-sponsor pay stubs.
-Proof of relationship.

sardarkhan

Oct 13, 2012
@APSRTC
Congrats!
Can you share your sponsor details? brother sister or family friend?
Also which country national are you? I guess it matters alot in quick decisions and your travel history?

Thanks

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APSRTC said:
Applied on August 4th applied, 10th decision made and requested Original Passport and got retun passport on 17th.

Submitted below doc....
-employment letter with 4 months pay stubs
- Bank Statement 10,000 CAD for 4 months.
-Travel itinerary ( No confirmed ticket, i just said them proposed ticket)
-Invitation letter from my sponsor
-sponsor pay stubs.
-Proof of relationship.
Thank you :) let us know the relationship with sponsor, travel history & Nationality please.

Aug 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

My case also similar.

I have applied for Canada Tourist Multi Entry visitor visa for Vacation in Riaydh through VFS on 06-AUG-2015.
I have attached all the documents as per requirement. But till now I have no response.

I have visited EUROPE during 08-16 May 2015

Nationality: Indian
Visa Status (in country of Residence): Saudi Arabia Working Visa
Length of total Stay (in country of Residence): 6 years 3 Months
Current Company - March 2014 to Present

Could any experience person please advice me. I will get visa/or not. I really afraid. Why its too late process. :(

Guras

Jul 17, 2015
Hi
I want to apply Trv for canada from dubai for 2 weeks visit ,kindly find below my details and advice for approval chances

1 working as asst manager from last 6 years at dubai for finance industry with salary of aed 9000 with company flat

2 age 36 married with son
3 travel to europe and usa (us visa is valid upto 2019)
4bank balance of aed 23000
5 indian

aizamarie24

Jun 24, 2015
faisalkamal232 said:
Hi Guys,

My case also similar.

I have applied for Canada Tourist Multi Entry visitor visa for Vacation in Riaydh through VFS on 06-AUG-2015.
I have attached all the documents as per requirement. But till now I have no response.

I have visited EUROPE during 08-16 May 2015

Nationality: Indian
Visa Status (in country of Residence): Saudi Arabia Working Visa
Length of total Stay (in country of Residence): 6 years 3 Months
Current Company - March 2014 to Present

Could any experience person please advice me. I will get visa/or not. I really afraid. Why its too late process. :(

Hi dont worry, i have applied TRV online in riyadh too. I got ppr after 42 days... U will get ur result soon

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Dear All,

Can you please provide me with the email add where I can check with Canadian Embassy regarding my case.

I have applied on 11th April 2016 and on 23rd April 2016, i got a email that my application is updated.

Kindly help

shahid saleem

Dec 6, 2017
Hello Deepa,

I also submit online here in Dubai,i submitted last Sunday and get result today (3days),though it was rejected.So i guess if the processing is long then it means higher chance of approval.What is the status now in ur acct?The 14days that they show in website for abu dhabi processing means working days and it applies to applications made online and thru VFS.

Goodluck
Hi

what is resin of rejection can you share?