+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied from UK

haravtarsingh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
@ramhary On the day of the appointment/Interview, you will be called twice. First they will take your fingerprints and check documents. Then you will have to wait again to be called for an interview with officer. Then if approved he will take your passport and thats it. Passport will be posted to you.

ramhary

Aug 22, 2018
@ramhary On the day of the appointment/Interview, you will be called twice. First they will take your fingerprints and check documents. Then you will have to wait again to be called for an interview with officer. Then if approved he will take your passport and thats it. Passport will be posted to you.
ah thank you ..people who have British passport too need to apply for visa ?

Affy17

Sep 13, 2018
Hi ,

I have applied Canada visitor visa Online from UK on 26th July and haven't heard anything yet .
Processing times also passed ..Anyone aware how long still it might take ?
I have also sent Webform but haven't heard anything .Any contact number to contact?

Much appreciate your help!
Thanks
Same here!!!!!!! I have applied online from ireland

Affy17

Sep 13, 2018
Hi ,

I have applied Canada visitor visa Online from UK on 26th July and haven't heard anything yet .
Processing times also passed ..Anyone aware how long still it might take ?
I have also sent Webform but haven't heard anything .Any contact number to contact?

Much appreciate your help!
Thanks
Any luck?

Franklin_O

Oct 13, 2018
I have received this way
We write in reply to your enquiry.

As indicated on our website, the processing times provided are based on how long it took to process 80% of all applications during that time period and are subject to change. As these processing times refer to 80% of applications, some applications will fall outside of these timeframes. In addition, as they are an average, there will be some fluctuations in processing times at peak periods during the course of the year.

That being said, please be assured that your application has been received and is currently in active process and we are making every effort to complete processing as expeditiously as possible. As soon as processing is completed we will contact you.

If you are no longer interested in visiting Canada, please inform our office in writing that you wish to withdraw your application. As processing of your application has already commenced, a processing fee refund would not be applicable
I got same reply from my local Canadian immigration office (Lagos, Nigeria). I applied since June21st,2018.submitted biometrics July 16,2018. I was also made known that my application is in London office. Unfortunately till date I have not heard from them and my program have already commenced last week.

Tonima

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Whats up with the 58 days precossing time. No other country requires this long to precess a trv from. Can anyone shed some light on why the processing time for trv from uk is 58 days now?

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Hey,

I received passport request for my Mum visitor visa. I want to sent the passport via regular mail instead of going there in-person, Could anyone please assist with the address to send the passport and any other details