+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied Aug 2021 | Old IRCC Portal |Biometrics Sep 2021

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Applied on Old portal in Aug 1st week 2021 and again reapplied in the new portal by Nov 9th ,I see the old application automatically withdrawn on Jan 20th 2022 after that no updates in new application ,Any one in same situation .
mine is nov8 IRCC portal. Aug 01 2021 Gc Key. No applications withdrawn. So bright side your application has moved further. I enquired using multiple webforms no reply, its deep silence, Not able to contact through telephone lines.

nancy0426

Nov 8, 2021
Applied on Old portal in Aug 1st week 2021 and again reapplied in the new portal by Nov 9th ,I see the old application automatically withdrawn on Jan 20th 2022 after that no updates in new application ,Any one in same situation .
Yes my original application was july 2021 and new portal application was Nov 11 2021
July application got withdrawn automatically on Jan 19 2022. And no update on Nov one :(
I’m so eagerly waiting I raised for my parents to be here in my pregnancy and now even baby is here no updates . Just disheartens seeing all Jan files . So confused should raise 3rd or not :(

Reactions: Rsingh9879

EEMRAM42021

Oct 22, 2021
I want to update my status..

Old Website / GC Key
Type of Visa: Visitor / TRV
Application for Parents: 14 Aug 2021
Biometrics Provided: Sept 22 2021
Passport Request from CIC: 24 Jan 2022
Was there a change in your eligibility status before you got a passport request? Did you send any emails or webforms? I submitted my parents application august 28 and up until know it is still in progress. Background check is in progress since last year and the eligibility hasn’t even started yet.

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
HI I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS THAT I DIDN'T ENTERED MY PARENTS LAST UCI ON THE FIRST PAGE BUT I ATTACHED A LETTER EXPLAINING WHY THEY APPLIED AGAIN AND THEIR UCI AND FILE NUMBER, SHOULD I BE WORRIED? THX

Khurram877

Jul 15, 2019
I applied for for my parents through a new portal on February 11, 2022. They live in Pakistan and I am PR.

My father is a main applicant and my mother is dependent on him, we only received a Biometric for my mother only not for my father. Should I wait for another email for my father or asked them to do Biometrics for my mother only? Does it make scenes that they only need a Biometrics of 1 person not both? kindly advise

Khurram877

Jul 15, 2019
Hi there, I am PR and came to Canada on March 01, 2020 from Pakistan. I have applied for TRV for my parents on Feb. 11, 2022 through new portal. Mt father is a main applicant and my mother is dependent (Spouse). We received a Biometrics email only for my mother and not for my father? Should we proceed for the Biometrics of my mother only or wait for another email? does it make scenes that they only ask for the Biometrics of 1 family person? look forward to your suggestion or advise

Rachael03

Dec 20, 2021
I submitted my parents' application on August 31st, Biometrics was completed on 8th Sept but I did not get any response and I ddnt even know there's a new portal and I was asked to reapply after posting here. I reapplied on the same day using the new portal, December 20th, 2021. I feel bad that I applied and I was just waiting since September and I had to reapply after 3 months. its close to 2 months again and I am yet to get anything. I pray they respond to them soon because it is delaying my siblings' next move.

Reactions: Geeeeet
Oct 19, 2013
Hello guys, I got PPR request today for my visit visa applied on Feb 5-2022 through the IRCC portal. Do we receive link for 2 way courier service now or they changed the process.