NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR date: Oct 23, 2021
Biometric: Nov 8, 2021
Travelling to unite with my elder sister in Canada who is PR
VO: New Delhi
no updates on file so far..

anyone with similar AOR having an update?

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
AOR date: Oct 23, 2021
Biometric: Nov 8, 2021
Travelling to unite with my elder sister in Canada who is PR
VO: New Delhi
no updates on file so far..

anyone with similar AOR having an update?
I applied on 8th November (from Singapore) & provided my biometrics by 11th November. Just got my passport request letter yesterday.

Reactions: natzetgo

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
Question: Just got my TRV approved & will send in my passport soon. I'm meeting my partner's family & they sent me an invitation letter for April 2, 2022 to end April.

Does anybody know what is the usual Visa "Start Date" that will be issued in this case? Will it follow the date in the invitation letter? Asking because there's been some change in the plans & im hoping to visit Canada earlier (+ leave earlier as well). Thanks!

icarus08

Nov 18, 2021
Hello, I applied for TRV for Marriage Purposes. I and my fiance (Same-sex) are outside of CA and we applied for TRV last 16th Nov. Current status is still "Submitted" Anyone tried to apply TRV for Marriage purposes?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Question: Just got my TRV approved & will send in my passport soon. I'm meeting my partner's family & they sent me an invitation letter for April 2, 2022 to end April.

Does anybody know what is the usual Visa "Start Date" that will be issued in this case? Will it follow the date in the invitation letter? Asking because there's been some change in the plans & im hoping to visit Canada earlier (+ leave earlier as well). Thanks!
The visa start date will start when you get stamping so you’ll be able to travel earlier. At the POE you’ll either be given a certain length of stay or if not specified it is a 6 month stay in Canada.

Reactions: msjcg

msjcg

Nov 19, 2021
The visa start date will start when you get stamping so you’ll be able to travel earlier. At the POE you’ll either be given a certain length of stay or if not specified it is a 6 month stay in Canada.
Thank you so much!!