+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa application withdrawal and reapply.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have applied for visiting visa for my in-laws on March 2021, we got biometrics on July 2021, after that there was no response from ircc. I heard wall the applications that’s been made prior to sep 2021 that are under processing needs to be reapplied. Since we what no option available on my ircc account, we couldn’t do that, we tried to reach out ircc via phones several times, they seems very busy, everytime the phone gets disconnected. So I reached then out via webform requesting ircc to withdraw my application and to reapply. But the response was we are experiencing Hugh volume of requests, we will respond to you accordingly. Now we are in a serious dilemma, we applied to get our in laws fin March 2021 to get them to Canada to support umm wife while she is in labour. We were blessed with baby girl in August 2021, still there is no response from ircc,. We want to withdraw and reapply for my in-laws to enable then to visit us for my baby girls first birthday. But looks like there is no option available to contact ircc, phones seems to be not working. Can anyone suggest me any idea how to reapply or reach ircc.
thank you.

Nagma

Dec 28, 2021
Your old application would automatically get withdrawn once you submit the new application.

Rosma_f

Jan 31, 2022
Hello guys!
I applied on Aug 23
Biometrics submitted Aug 31 st

I applied through Mexico. I haven’t received any response from them. Should I re-apply through the new portal? I don’t have family members in Canada, just my boyfriend.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys!
I applied on Aug 23
Biometrics submitted Aug 31 st

I applied through Mexico. I haven’t received any response from them. Should I re-apply through the new portal? I don’t have family members in Canada, just my boyfriend.
Yes!