+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Application For Fiancé

vid_west

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hey all, I'm applying/sponsoring a visitor visa for my fiancé who's living in India. I'm a PR in Canada and will sponsor her stay.
Are they processing applications at the moment? How long is it taking?

The IRCC website says 136days. Does anyone know of people who've got applications approved within that time?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey all, I'm applying/sponsoring a visitor visa for my fiancé who's living in India. I'm a PR in Canada and will sponsor her stay.
Are they processing applications at the moment? How long is it taking?

The IRCC website says 136days. Does anyone know of people who've got applications approved within that time?
You can’t sponsor her visa. You can provide an invitation letter. Her TRV approval will be dependent on her showing strong ties like a good longterm job, property ownership, her own savings, previous international travel to places like the US, UK, Australia, etc. Essentially you will need to show that she will only be visiting and will return home.

Reactions: vid_west

VK51728

Sep 14, 2021
Hello there,
My case is similar too. I'm applying as an extended family member and will be providing employer letter to show strong ties back to India. However, I do not have any huge investments/assets to show just have liquid funds which I believe is below average. How much do you think is min. financial requirement for visitor's visa?

VK51728

Sep 14, 2021
You can’t sponsor her visa. You can provide an invitation letter. Her TRV approval will be dependent on her showing strong ties like a good longterm job, property ownership, her own savings, previous international travel to places like the US, UK, Australia, etc. Essentially you will need to show that she will only be visiting and will return home.
Hello there,
My case is similar too. I'm applying as an extended family member and will be providing employer letter to show strong ties back to India. However, I do not have any huge investments/assets to show just have liquid funds which I believe is below average. How much do you think is min. financial requirement for visitor's visa?

Love virdi

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys,

I am planning to apply visitor visa for my fiancé. we are getting married in November.

She does not have job as she just finish her studies backhome. What other ties we can show?

Please advise.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys,

I am planning to apply visitor visa for my fiancé. we are getting married in November.

She does not have job as she just finish her studies backhome. What other ties we can show?

Please advise.

Thanks
Well job is the obvious. What are her ties then? Property, investments, loans etc.