+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**Visitor visa after refusal

Ssandhu1111

Sep 4, 2019
Hello Brynna!

I live in Canada and Im PR here, living in here from last 7 years and since then I haven't met my family. I am getting married here in canada and I applied for my brother visitor visa to attend my wedding. When I planned my wedding, my dad was here on super visa to visit me, but due to health issues he had to go back and he left around Aug 22, 2019. and my wedding is on Sept. Since I dont have my mother( passed away in 2009) and no other family members . I really want my brother to to come and attend my wedding and do all the ceremonies a brother does for his sisters wedding( Indian culture)
Me and my fiance are thinking to postpone the wedding dates to Oct now and re apply for brothers visa.
I have attached
Marriage invitation letter
banquet hall booking
Marriage ceremony letter from temple
Photographer booking
My job letter as well self employment letter
My fiance self employment letter and his company docx
our bank statements
My fiance House papers(that he owns a property here)

Docs from my brother:

His job letter
leave letter from job( 20 days)
our property evaluation from back home
Funds in his account (14,000 dollers)

He got refusal stating following reasons:

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Could you please suggest me what to change when re applying.
I ll really appreciate your help.

Kind Regards!