+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa 2nd time

Dipppp

Jan 20, 2018
Hi
When I applied visitor Visa 1st time it was rejected and 2nd time I got 6 months visitor Visa which expired last year. I traveled 1 time in Canada during 6 months visa.
My query is
If I want to reapply Canada visitor visa again do I need to submit all financial documents again or Just my passport itself is sufficient . I am asking bz my travel agent mentioned I don't need any documents other than passport. Plz help me in this. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi
When I applied visitor Visa 1st time it was rejected and 2nd time I got 6 months visitor Visa which expired last year. I traveled 1 time in Canada during 6 months visa.
My query is
If I want to reapply Canada visitor visa again do I need to submit all financial documents again or Just my passport itself is sufficient . I am asking bz my travel agent mentioned I don't need any documents other than passport. Plz help me in this. Thanks
You need to submit all supporting documents again - including financial documents.

Reactions: Akshat_Canada

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
You need to submit all supporting documents again - including financial documents.
Hi there,

I had applied online at GIC site for Business visitor visa (2 weeks) last month and got an email last week stating that my visa has been refused for below reasons :
1)Visa officer is not satisfied that I'll leave canada at the end of my trip basis purpose of visit
2)They are not satisfied that I do have a legitimate business purpose in canada

I am planning to reapply again next week , this time with a fresh invitation letter and cover letter which would be more detailed and attach more documents like departure flight tickets, hotel bookings, income tax fillings for 3 years and bank statement...

would you guys suggest me any other documents to make my profile stronger?
While reapplying should I write a letter of explanation as well addressing the concerns of the visa officer? If yes how what should that letter contain and where should I attach it?

Also How to reapply again online? I already have one GCkey account application?

Any help here would be appreciated!

Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there,

I had applied online at GIC site for Business visitor visa (2 weeks) last month and got an email last week stating that my visa has been refused for below reasons :
1)Visa officer is not satisfied that I'll leave canada at the end of my trip basis purpose of visit
2)They are not satisfied that I do have a legitimate business purpose in canada

I am planning to reapply again next week , this time with a fresh invitation letter and cover letter which would be more detailed and attach more documents like departure flight tickets, hotel bookings, income tax fillings for 3 years and bank statement...

would you guys suggest me any other documents to make my profile stronger?
While reapplying should I write a letter of explanation as well addressing the concerns of the visa officer? If yes how what should that letter contain and where should I attach it?

Also How to reapply again online? I already have one GCkey account application?

Any help here would be appreciated!

Thanks!
What information did your employer provide in your original application to support the fact that you need to visit Canada for business purposes?

Do not buy a flight until you have a confirmed visa. Buying flight tickets does not make your application stronger.

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
What information did your employer provide in your original application to support the fact that you need to visit Canada for business purposes?

Do not buy a flight until you have a confirmed visa. Buying flight tickets does not make your application stronger.
Hi, my employer stated that I'll be attending business meetings and conferences in head office while in canada...that's it...probably this was not sufficient for the visa officer to believe my application.....hence now when i am reapplying I am submitting new invitation letter and cover letter which would mention my detailed itinerary and business work along with tickets and accommodation information....as I have to attend an important meeting my company is ready to book cancellable tickets and hotel accommodation just to make my profile stronger...would you have more inputs for me? also would you have any idea about letter of explanation?
Thank you for your valuable inputs :)

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
..... also would you have any idea about letter of explanation?
Thank you for your valuable inputs :)
Show them the reason you must come to Canada to proceed the business. For example:
You must come to visit the business partners' factory.
You must come to discuss and confirm some final issues before officially sign the contract.
If possible, provide the company official letter declare who you are, what is your position, how long have you work for your company, confirm that the Board of Directors agreed to send you to Canada for the upcoming business trip and ask for their (Consulate Officer) favorable support. - Signed and sealed by the director or chairman.