+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Vis to study Visa

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Harman-Sukh12, Feb 13, 2018.

  1. Hi all,
    I am here in Canada, I got an 8yrs visitor visa. I want to convert visitor visa into Study Visa. But I have not done IELTS. Is there any college who are taking students without Ielts.Please help me to find out any solution.
  2. visitor visa -> TRV
    study visa -> Study permit

    In order to get a study permit most programs will require that you show proficiency in either English or French. Other exams are also accepted like TOEFL or Cambridge.

    You will get better help in the international students section:

Share This Page