+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Vis Refusal Please Tell Something About Reasons

harrysandhu1996

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa (visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Sangato

Sep 16, 2019
How long was your intended visit? Who are you visiting and do you have family in Canada? What ties do you have to your home country? What did you say you were planning to do or visit in Canada?

harrysandhu1996

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
How long was your intended visit? Who are you visiting and do you have family in Canada? What ties do you have to your home country? What did you say you were planning to do or visit in Canada?
Visit for 1 Month. My younger Brother. On his convocation. I am married and one baby.

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Visit for 1 Month. My younger Brother. On his convocation. I am married and one baby.
did you explain your ties to your country in an explanation letter with supporting documents? (like marriage certificate, your work, your properties, etc.)

What portal did you use? new portal or gckey?

Gur24

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
hi i got same refusal reasons. please some help. i m single, my bf invited me for 15 days on valentines day. i have a stable job with great earnings in my home country. i added all the supporting documents. even my father's property ties and affidavit of support from his side. The duration was only 15 days as i would be taking leave from my office. now what should i do. i m planning reapply by attaching their resident proofs. what else can i do to tackle this?

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
hi i got same refusal reasons. please some help. i m single, my bf invited me for 15 days on valentines day. i have a stable job with great earnings in my home country. i added all the supporting documents. even my father's property ties and affidavit of support from his side. The duration was only 15 days as i would be taking leave from my office. now what should i do. i m planning reapply by attaching their resident proofs. what else can i do to tackle this?
did you send proof of your relationship with your boyfriend? that you were together for a long time before being separated by distance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your father's property is unfortunately not a tie since the property is not in your name. Your parents' resident proof if also not a tie.

You need to focus on your own profile and evidence related to you yourself. Things such as:
- Proof of your employment; Leave letter from your employer
- Property in your own name or rental agreement in your name
- Bank balance in your name that shows you have sufficient funds to cover the full costs of the trip yourself

Is there any other evidence you can show yourself (not related to your parents)?

Gur24

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Your father's property is unfortunately not a tie since the property is not in your name. Your parents' resident proof if also not a tie.

You need to focus on your own profile and evidence related to you yourself. Things such as:
- Proof of your employment; Leave letter from your employer
- Property in your own name or rental agreement in your name
- Bank balance in your name that shows you have sufficient funds to cover the full costs of the trip yourself

Is there any other evidence you can show yourself (not related to your parents)?
i have
-bank balance in my name
-leave letter n proof of my employment
-i last year bought a car on loan

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i have
-bank balance in my name
-leave letter n proof of my employment
-i last year bought a car on loan
Cars generally aren't seen as ties. Anything else you can do to strengthen your profile? IRCC thinks you may have plans to remain in Canada long term. Order your GCMS notes to see the details of the refusal before you apply again.