+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(VISITOR) to (WORK PERMIT)to (CHANGE OF EMPLOYER)

Joaquin

Sep 23, 2012
Hi everyone! Hindi nyo na kailangan pang mg exit ng canada while pnprocess yung application nyo you can submit it thru online (LA immigration) kukunin lng nila yung yung passport nyo para tatakan pag ok na mg under go na kyo for medical affiliated near you. Once na ok na lahat they will mail your passport once approve ung application nyo, that was the time you need to exit outside canada (montana border) no need for us visa for that. You will under go for interview w/ immigration officer you have to be consistent during the interview thats all and you will pay 200$ dn inissue yung work permit nka attouch sa passport nyo.

Reactions: akshargajjar

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Being more than 6 months on your visitor status, were you not asked to pay the restoration fee of $200.00 per person in your family?

Joaquin said:
Hi everyone! Hindi nyo na kailangan pang mg exit ng canada while pnprocess yung application nyo you can submit it thru online (LA immigration) kukunin lng nila yung yung passport nyo para tatakan pag ok na mg under go na kyo for medical affiliated near you. Once na ok na lahat they will mail your passport once approve ung application nyo, that was the time you need to exit outside canada (montana border) no need for us visa for that. You will under go for interview w/ immigration officer you have to be consistent during the interview thats all and you will pay 200$ dn inissue yung work permit nka attouch sa passport nyo.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
What's the $200.00 you paid for?

You will under go for interview w/ immigration officer you have to be consistent during the interview thats all and you will pay 200$ dn inissue yung work permit nka attouch sa passport nyo.
Joaquin said:
No, once your application is on process no need for an extension.

barbieQ

Sep 22, 2012
Joaquin said:
Hi, pwede ko po ba kayo matawagan or makausap tru phone or ym? Kasi mag eexpire na yung LMO ko and ang dami ko pang questions na need ng urgent reply. Eto po email ko wowkinz@yahoo.com kasi i dont know how i can email u.

Cityworldcom

Feb 27, 2008
Hi Joaquin, Can you give us the specific steps on how you applied your work permit application. You mentioned you applied online can you give us the website or if you dont mind kindly give us your email. My sister is also in Calgary planning to take your route she just want to know the details how you do it. Thanks..

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone,

In the year 2009, September I have applied for PR and February'2010 I withdrawn my case and last year December'11 I again applied for work permit with valid LMO and HRDC approval but they refused it from New Delhi, India office,

Then I was planning to go USA and applied for visa and got approval for B1/B2 visa for 10 years and now my queries are this:-

1) I want to apply for visit visa for Canada and then want to change again into work permit after reaching
there and I have one positive LMO with job offer in Edmonton, Can I do that?

2) which will be better? Should I apply from New York before entering Canada or after reaching Canada?

3) Is there any visa category to change into work permit from Visit visa for Canada?

Plz advise

Piku
INDIA

Reactions: akshargajjar

dreaming4

Nov 21, 2012
@ joaquin

I just have some clarification from your post.. you've said that you applied your work permit in LA while you're on visitor visa. You meant that you just applied thru online only and sent your application to LA cic office? you have not applied physically in LA immigration? May i know what is included in your application online and how long would it take before you got an email from them? Thank you.

alexrira

Feb 26, 2013
Hello JOBSEEKER
I am a Mexican National and live in Ireland at the moment. I obtained my Work Permit Visa from the London office summer of 2012.
I received a temporary work permit as a restaurant manager (category W1) to work in Alberta, due to Family reasons I could not stay at this position and returned to Dublin. Now I have received another job offer with a positive LMO. Can I travel back to Canada with my previous Visa which is still valid and re enter under my new job offer and LMO? I have a contract of employment as well as a positive LMO with my name on it. your help and advise will be very much appreciated.
Regards
Alex

abbet

May 20, 2012
Joaquin said:
Hello Joaquin! I am also on a tourist visa for 3 months na. Waiting ako for LMO as caregiver. Just to clarify, pag nag submit ako ng work permit application sa LA Immigraion online, no need for me na b talga na punta ng US since wala ako US visa? Thanks.
Will send you a ersoal email. Thanks

abbet

May 20, 2012
Hello jobseeker! I am on a tourist visa now for 3 months and waiting for the LMO as caregiver.
Just want to ask and find out, if I received a positive reply from LMO, I can also do the same as what JOAQUIN did?
Can I also go to the border (Montana)?
Thanks

abbet

May 20, 2012
dreaming4 said:
@ joaquin

I just have some clarification from your post.. you've said that you applied your work permit in LA while you're on visitor visa. You meant that you just applied thru online only and sent your application to LA cic office? you have not applied physically in LA immigration? May i know what is included in your application online and how long would it take before you got an email from them? Thank you.
What position did u applied for JOaquin?