07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Hey all,

I'm currently on a visitor visa which is set to expire on the first week of September. I have received notification from CIC on July 25th that my application is almost complete, I had to provide an additional document for them to make a final decision and this was submitted last week.

If I receive PPR and before my visa expires, will I have implied status? I understand that it might take a couple weeks for them to stamp and send the passport back.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey all,

I'm currently on a visitor visa which is set to expire on the first week of September. I have received notification from CIC on July 25th that my application is almost complete, I had to provide an additional document for them to make a final decision and this was submitted last week.

If I receive PPR and before my visa expires, will I have implied status? I understand that it might take a couple weeks for them to stamp and send the passport back.
Hi

No, PPR does not grant Implied Status.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi All,

My mom has a multiple entry visitor visa for 10 years..she completed her 6 moths stay and went back to India few weeks ago.
Can she re-entry the country in Sep or is there any cooling period..inputs pls.....

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,

My mom has a multiple entry visitor visa for 10 years..she completed her 6 moths stay and went back to India few weeks ago.
Can she re-entry the country in Sep or is there any cooling period..inputs pls.....
Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Post in the Visitors section of the forum.