+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Record Question for Inland! Please help! Short time window!

ren247

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, I got my pr app returned due to a missing doc and have very little time on my TRV left. I've renewed it but I dont have the physical copy of my current trv, just the expired one.

Can I resend my app now with app number of current visa number with an explaination? Or is the physical copy of the trv my only option? Meaning I'll need to wait for my new one to be mailed? Thank you. This would save us much time.

ren247

Jan 31, 2019
Would a letter of explaination be suitable in this situation? Im willing to try but very worried it'll get it sent back a second time.

lucky678

Jan 15, 2021
Would a letter of explaination be suitable in this situation? Im willing to try but very worried it'll get it sent back a second time.
IRCC has all records of your TRV including the one currently in process, I will advise to repackage your PR papers quickly and mail it in,make sure nothing is missing this time, so that you can lock them in before time runs out. Explain in a separate letter and include your expired TRV. Since you are renewing, it gives you more time until a decision is reached. Goodluck