+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor not going back

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
hi All,
I invited my cousin to visit in Canada. Before coming to canada he was nice. But now he is completely changed person. He doesn’t want to return back its almost 5 months of his first visit. He is talking to lawyer to get LMIA and work permit. He didn’t disclosed his intentions in the beginning.

My question is that what should i do. I dont want to be blacklisted by immigrantion in future to sponsor my parents and grandparents.

Please help i am very worried

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Don't worry about it. His immigration issues are not your fault or problem.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
hi All,
I invited my cousin to visit in Canada. Before coming to canada he was nice. But now he is completely changed person. He doesn’t want to return back its almost 5 months of his first visit. He is talking to lawyer to get LMIA and work permit. He didn’t disclosed his intentions in the beginning.

My question is that what should i do. I dont want to be blacklisted by immigrantion in future to sponsor my parents and grandparents.

Please help i am very worried
Lets hope he gets deported and blacklisted for 10 years, Canada don't need people like him...

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Wow, what wrong he did?!
Overstayed, taking advantage of the system... It's ok Canada are full of those, seems it's the way to go these days, do it the honest way and you might never be able to set foot in Canada.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Overstayed, taking advantage of the system... It's ok Canada are full of those, seems it's the way to go these days, do it the honest way and you might never be able to set foot in Canada.
Oh, but she didn’t say overstay. Kind of thought that deportation would be too harsh if he still has valid visa.;) maybe he can get a job and open some different category of visa, not sure. what about those who come there under tourist visas to get married to their spouse........... but of course I agree, abusing the immigration system is totally wrong.
As for honest ways.... nothing we can do but wait......

Reactions: Enxhi

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Oh, but she didn’t say overstay. Kind of thought that deportation would be too harsh if he still has valid visa.;) maybe he can get a job and open some different category of visa, not sure. what about those who come there under tourist visas to get married to their spouse........... but of course I agree, abusing the immigration system is totally wrong.
As for honest ways.... nothing we can do but wait......
By the sounds of it I don't think his visa is still valid... if he still does then he must leave when it's expired.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
By the sounds of it I don't think his visa is still valid... if he still does then he must leave when it's expired.
By the sound,?
I think its best to be sure of a situation before jumping in conclusions.

He has a visiting visa, he can stay if he is legally allowed to .

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Lets hope he gets deported and blacklisted for 10 years, Canada don't need people like him...
For what? There is no indication that the person has done or plans to do anything wrong. There is absolutely nothing illegal about coming to Canada as a visitor, looking for a job and applying for permits/extensions if they qualify.

Like the majority of visitors, he probably recieved 6 months and still has valid status. The TRV was probably a multi-entry that will be valid for several years.