+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor from india

khushpinder

Nov 25, 2014
hi my name is khushpinder singh. i recently came from new zealand in october after my level 6 visa was rejected though i had completed my level 5 over there.i had almost spent one and a half year over there. i came here with my partner who is new zealand citizen. she came here and gone back to australia because her daughter is staying over there. she stayed in india for 15 days and now we both want to go to canada for christmas. my partner and her daughter had already got trv and now i am going to aplly for my visa. the following are the documents that i had prepared for my file-
1-bank statements showing approximately 11,000 cad dolllar (joint account of me and my father)
2-property documents showing property on my name in india
3-rent agreement of a shop where me and my brother going to start business in india in January
4-pictures of me and my partner showing our relation.
5- dummy tickets and hotel bookings for me and my partner and her daughter.
6- scanned copy of passport of my partner
7- trv appoved copy for my partner and her daughter

my partner is going to come from australia as soon as my visa gets approved ..what do you that what are my chances of visa getting approved??? we are going there for like 3 weeks. thanks

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi my name is khushpinder singh. i recently came from new zealand in october after my level 6 visa was rejected though i had completed my level 5 over there.i had almost spent one and a half year over there. i came here with my partner who is new zealand citizen. she came here and gone back to australia because her daughter is staying over there. she stayed in india for 15 days and now we both want to go to canada for christmas. my partner and her daughter had already got trv and now i am going to aplly for my visa. the following are the documents that i had prepared for my file-
1-bank statements showing approximately 11,000 cad dolllar (joint account of me and my father)
2-property documents showing property on my name in india
3-rent agreement of a shop where me and my brother going to start business in india in January
4-pictures of me and my partner showing our relation.
5- dummy tickets and hotel bookings for me and my partner and her daughter.
6- scanned copy of passport of my partner
7- trv appoved copy for my partner and her daughter

my partner is going to come from australia as soon as my visa gets approved ..what do you that what are my chances of visa getting approved??? we are going there for like 3 weeks. thanks
Your ties to the country are weak ( in term of current status of employment/ business , joint account with father and family ties) and you had one rejection the TRV will be difficult to get.

khushpinder

Nov 25, 2014
Your ties to the country are weak ( in term of current status of employment/ business , joint account with father and family ties) and you had one rejection the TRV will be difficult to get.
i just came from new zealand so its very difficult to get job so easily.and i dont want to work under anyone so thats why i am gonna start my business in january. my father is farmer so he is the one who had submitted money into the account and we have j forms as a proof of that.and my whole family is here in india so i think i have strong ties to my home country. i came from nz within the visa expiry date and also my nz partner is accompanying me in this trip so i dont think that they should have any objection in granting a visa..what do you guys think??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i just came from new zealand so its very difficult to get job so easily.and i dont want to work under anyone so thats why i am gonna start my business in january. my father is farmer so he is the one who had submitted money into the account and we have j forms as a proof of that.and my whole family is here in india so i think i have strong ties to my home country. i came from nz within the visa expiry date and also my nz partner is accompanying me in this trip so i dont think that they should have any objection in granting a visa..what do you guys think??
Unfortunately, your ties to India are extremely weak and IMO, the possibility of a TRV refusal is extremely high. Here's why:

1. Although you have a joint back account with your dad, your financial contribution to that bank account is zero = Weak individual financial situation + It would seem like your dad has deposited the money just for the TRV application

2. Your stay in NZ will NOT count as a positive travel history because it was long-term + you were recently refused a visa

3. I'm guessing the property ownership documents are along the lines of Point 1 i.e. you have been included as a joint owner by your dad/family to create a 'tie' for the Canada TRV application

4. Future businesses/future employment do not carry any mileage. What counts is well-established employment/business. So, your intended business/shop with your brother is not a tie to return to

5. Your partner will have zero issues in being granted an eTA (assuming her records are good). But, your file will be assessed independently from her eTA

6. As you have a partner + you had stayed long-term in NZ = Your family ties to India are weak

IMO, your application is almost guaranteed to be refused unless there's some reason/documents which you haven't posted. I would strongly suggest that you choose some other country for your Christmas vacations

Last edited:

khushpinder

Nov 25, 2014
Unfortunately, your ties to India are extremely weak and IMO, the possibility of a TRV refusal is extremely high. Here's why:

1. Although you have a joint back account with your dad, your financial contribution to that bank account is zero = Weak individual financial situation + It would seem like your dad has deposited the money just for the TRV application

2. Your stay in NZ will NOT count as a positive travel history because it was long-term + you were recently refused a visa

3. I'm guessing the property ownership documents are along the lines of Point 1 i.e. you have been included as a joint owner by your dad/family to create a 'tie' for the Canada TRV application

4. Future businesses/future employment do not carry any mileage. What counts is well-established employment/business. So, your intended business/shop with your brother is not a tie to return to

5. Your partner will have zero issues in being granted an eTA (assuming her records are good). But, your file will be assessed independently from her eTA

6. As you have a partner + you had stayed long-term in NZ = Your family ties to India are weak

IMO, your application is almost guaranteed to be refused unless there's some reason/documents which you haven't posted. I would strongly suggest that you choose some other country for your Christmas vacations
thanks very much brynna for your reply