+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor extension

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by can_manne, Nov 9, 2018.

  1. Hi,

    I have applied for my in-laws Visitor extension to extend the stay until year end. but my in-laws are traveled back to home country in the month of September. In the month of October, CIC approved the extension and requested to submit Medicals.

    So question is, my in-laws are still need to submit Medical records as they fly back to home country.

  2. No, they don't need to. You can inform IRCC that they have returned to their home country
  3. I tried submitting IRCC Webform and Called IRCC Customer service. Both channels i did not get proper response. Please let us know how to inform IRCC.
  4. The IRCC web form is the best option

Share This Page