+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor extension to remain in canada during processing over inland app.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello all, I logged onto my account to check the status of my visitor record application. It says profile/application updated, but there is nothing different. I recently submitted my proof of payment of the PR app through the webform inquiry. I received an email stating that it was forwarded to the office responsible for processing. Could it be that they added the extra documents I provided to my app and that's why it says "profile/application updated"? I applied in April so im below the predicted processing time. I wasn't expecting to hear anything for a while due to covid.

Feb 13, 2020
Hello all, I logged onto my account to check the status of my visitor record application. It says profile/application updated, but there is nothing different. I recently submitted my proof of payment of the PR app through the webform inquiry. I received an email stating that it was forwarded to the office responsible for processing. Could it be that they added the extra documents I provided to my app and that's why it says "profile/application updated"? I applied in April so im below the predicted processing time. I wasn't expecting to hear anything for a while due to covid.
Hey! I applied in April too. Might just be a ghost update.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Pranav11b

Apr 26, 2019
I have same situation, my visitor record current status changed from Approved to Application /Profile update. What it mean? my PR application completed 12 month so, confuse why they updated my visitor record status?

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have same situation, my visitor record current status changed from Approved to Application /Profile update. What it mean? my PR application completed 12 month so, confuse why they updated my visitor record status?
It was approved today. But for your situation they will check your UCI number and see that you don’t need the visitors extension and your application will be cancelled.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, ¿Has anyone applied for a TRV tourist visa after applying for family sponsorship and was accepted for the TRV visa after COVI-19 ?????

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
If you apply for a TRV even if it's hard to get after covid you are allowed to stay in Canada until you get an answer

Reactions: KATHIA08

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
If you apply for a TRV even if it's hard to get after covid you are allowed to stay in Canada until you get an answer
In my case I am in my native country Dominican Republic and I want to go visit my husband in Canada