+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor extension - inland

byneshtt

Jun 26, 2020
Hi guys, I about to finish my package to send to Mississauga and apply for the spousal sponsorship process Inland.

I've arrive in Canada on the 22 February 2020, in 08 July 2020 I've applied for my visitor extension but I DID NOT RECEIVED my visitor record yet.

if my visitor record be approved they supposed to authorize me for more 6 months and the final date supposed to be 22 February 2021,

I should apply for a new extension before this old one have arrived yet?

thanks

byneshtt

Jun 26, 2020
I sent in July last year, saying that I was facing problems to find flights to my home country due covid restrictions, which was true.

my next extension I’ll ask for one year saying that I’m waiting for my spousal sponsorship process be finished

annie11

May 16, 2019
I sent in July last year, saying that I was facing problems to find flights to my home country due covid restrictions, which was true.

my next extension I’ll ask for one year saying that I’m waiting for my spousal sponsorship process be finished
Thank you. All the best!

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys, I about to finish my package to send to Mississauga and apply for the spousal sponsorship process Inland.

I've arrive in Canada on the 22 February 2020, in 08 July 2020 I've applied for my visitor extension but I DID NOT RECEIVED my visitor record yet.

if my visitor record be approved they supposed to authorize me for more 6 months and the final date supposed to be 22 February 2021,

I should apply for a new extension before this old one have arrived yet?

thanks
Hi,
Im on the same boat. I will be 1 year here next month. And im gathering my documents to apply commonlaw+ owp.
But i didnt hear from ircc yet fir my 2nd extention. So i have to wait till then.