+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor and FSW: is there a conflict?

honey_quim08

Oct 6, 2014
Hello,

I am very confused right now and I need help/advice. Here is my situation:
On Sept. 26, i was approved and issued a visitor visa. on Oct. 10, my documents for Federal skilled worker application was sent to Nova Scotia. I wasn't able to update my application for FSW to include that I was issued a visitor visa. I also have a boyfriend who is a student visa holder in Canada. My questions are:

1.) will my FSW application be affected with the issueance of my visitor visa which was not declared during the application?

2.) i am planning to go to Canada this December to spend the holidays with my boyfriend but will definitely go back in january. Is there a big chance that the immigration officer can check my pending fsw application which will result to refusal of entry to Canada?

3.) will my visit to Canada affect my fsw application?

4.) if it's okay to visit Canada, what are the things I should not do to not compromise my FSW application?

Thank you for your advices.

honey_quim08

Oct 6, 2014
honey_quim08 said:
Hello,

I am very confused right now and I need help/advice. Here is my situation:
On Sept. 26, i was approved and issued a visitor visa. on Oct. 10, my documents for Federal skilled worker application was sent to Nova Scotia. I wasn't able to update my application for FSW to include that I was issued a visitor visa. I also have a boyfriend who is a student visa holder in Canada. My questions are:

1.) will my FSW application be affected with the issueance of my visitor visa which was not declared during the application?

2.) i am planning to go to Canada this December to spend the holidays with my boyfriend but will definitely go back in january. Is there a big chance that the immigration officer can check my pending fsw application which will result to refusal of entry to Canada?

3.) will my visit to Canada affect my fsw application?

4.) if it's okay to visit Canada, what are the things I should not do to not compromise my FSW application?

Thank you for your advices.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There should be no conflict between your FSW application and your visitor visa - go ahead and visit Canada as planned.