+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting visa for my sister and Brother in law - Need help

bpraneeth

Nov 20, 2013
Hi,

I have a question regarding applying for visiting visa for my sister’s family.

My sister is currently in India and my brother in law stays in the US. However, she has got H4 visa and planning to fly to US soon.

I would like to know the possibilities their family applying for visit visa even before my sister lands in US. If it is advisable to do so, do I have to provide with two different invitation letters one for my sister and the other for my BIL?

Any advise are greatly appreciated!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would like to know the possibilities their family applying for visit visa even before my sister lands in US.
She can certainly apply from India where her ties are the strongest currently. That said, she must be able to demonstrate strong ties to both India and the US (employment, good financial situation, property ownership would help as would previous travel history to visa-required countries).

If it is advisable to do so, do I have to provide with two different invitation letters one for my sister and the other for my BIL?
Either two separate letters, or one letter that has both their details. Also, their applications will be likely processed by different visa offices