+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting my Fiancee in Canada

galalashraf

Jan 20, 2020
Hello all,

I am an Egyptian citizen and I would like to visit my Canadian fiancee and her family in Canada.

We both met in Egypt through a common friend in 2018 and we got engaged in Egypt in December 2019.

I have a valid US visa and I have been to the USA two times with my employer in the past two years, she came to the USA to visit me in 2019.

I have a stable job here since 2017 and I've several visas from France, Netherlands, Greece, Russia, Lebanon, and a Valid US visa.

I also have an apartment registered on my name and some shares in a company.

I have written a cover letter, as well as a vacation acceptance letter from my employer.

I also have to leave the USA for a working visit after my visit to my fiancee.

I am also enrolled in a master's degree program here.

My fiancee sent me an invitation letter.

is there anything I should do to make my chances better to obtain the visa?

Jan 9, 2020
Hello all,

I am an Egyptian citizen and I would like to visit my Canadian fiancee and her family in Canada.

We both met in Egypt through a common friend in 2018 and we got engaged in Egypt in December 2019.

I have a valid US visa and I have been to the USA two times with my employer in the past two years, she came to the USA to visit me in 2019.

I have a stable job here since 2017 and I've several visas from France, Netherlands, Greece, Russia, Lebanon, and a Valid US visa.

I also have an apartment registered on my name and some shares in a company.

I have written a cover letter, as well as a vacation acceptance letter from my employer.

I also have to leave the USA for a working visit after my visit to my fiancee.

I am also enrolled in a master's degree program here.

My fiancee sent me an invitation letter.

is there anything I should do to make my chances better to obtain the visa?
Only suggestion I would give is to make sure you include proof of your relationship with your fiancée (Like photos etc). Also make sure you have enough liquid funds to show in the application that you can support your expense during the trip.

Good luck!

galalashraf

Jan 20, 2020
Only suggestion I would give is to make sure you include proof of your relationship with your fiancée (Like photos etc). Also make sure you have enough liquid funds to show in the application that you can support your expense during the trip.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for your tip!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You basically have to show the strongest ties possible. Has the wedding date been set and is it in Egypt. If you are planning a big wedding in Egypt including proof of the wedding and booking may be possible. Personal travel is more important that business travel for travel history and proof you will return. Many have claimed asylum from Egypt which also makes it harder to get approved.