+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visiting my daughter who is PR Status in canada

Dhome

Jun 24, 2018
dear sir,

my daughter and my son in law both of them holding PR status in Canada. BOTH ARE WORKING
1. SON IN LAW EARNING 1,15,000/- CAD PER YEAR
2. DAUGHTER AROUND 35000/- CAD PER YEAR

they will send invitation for all 3 of us.

now me (56)my wife (53) and my daughter (23) want to visit her.

i my self is in BUSINESS my wife is HOMEMAKER and my daughter is under graduation and involved in her business from last 4 years. she in to export business.

All money and investments is in INR (I CALCULATED IN CAD)

i have around
1. 16000 CAD in Bank
2. 41000 cad investment in stock and mutual funds and BANK FD (THIS IS invested in Indian rupees and
3. CAR IN MY NAME
I HAVE VISITED USA - ONE TRIP , CANADA 2 TRIPS, EUROPE - 1 TRIP, SWISS 1 TRIP BUT ALL WAY BACK IN 1997-98

MY WIFE HAS
1. 24000 CAD IN BANK
2. 88000 CAD IN STOCKS SHARES/Mutual FUNDS/ BANK FD
3. 2,30,000 WORTH VALUE OF HOME PROPERTY
DON`T HAVE TRAVEL HISTORY

MY DAUGHTER

1. 24000 CAD IN BANK
2. 9000 CAD WORTH STOCK-SHARES/MUTUAL FUNDS/BANK FD.

DON`T HAVE TRAVEL HISTORY

POINT ONE TO ASK

Is there is any possibility of refusal of TRV for all of us.?

i was told by someone that we should not apply with my daughter because of her age factor they reject her application and because we all three applying to gather then because of her they will reject my and my wife`s visa also.

i am worried please suggest and advise

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
now me (56)my wife (53) and my daughter (23) want to visit her.

I have around
1. 16000 CAD in Bank
2. 41000 cad investment in stock and mutual funds and BANK FD (THIS IS invested in Indian rupees and
3. CAR IN MY NAME
I HAVE VISITED USA - ONE TRIP , CANADA 2 TRIPS, EUROPE - 1 TRIP, SWISS 1 TRIP BUT ALL WAY BACK IN 1997-98
You must also include evidence of your business (registration + actively trading + office rental + employees hired, etc)

Is there is any possibility of refusal of TRV for all of us.?
All three of you could be issued TRVs or maybe someone could be refused. It's difficult to guess. It would depend on the paperwork for each applicant.

i was told by someone that we should not apply with my daughter because of her age factor they reject her application and because we all three applying to gather then because of her they will reject my and my wife`s visa also.
Whenever your daughter applies, she must include evidence of her business ties (business registrations + export license + business profile + business bank statement + balance sheet/audit report + office space rental + employees, etc etc). Hopefully, this is not a family-managed export business.

To be on the safe side (although we don't know the complete facts of your case), it would be better to apply for yourself and your wife first by indicating your daughter as the family tie to return to + other strong ties to India. Your daughter can then apply alone

Dhome

Jun 24, 2018
You must also include evidence of your business (registration + actively trading + office rental + employees hired, etc)

All three of you could be issued TRVs or maybe someone could be refused. It's difficult to guess. It would depend on the paperwork for each applicant.

Whenever your daughter applies, she must include evidence of her business ties (business registrations + export license + business profile + business bank statement + balance sheet/audit report + office space rental + employees, etc etc). Hopefully, this is not a family-managed export business.

To be on the safe side (although we don't know the complete facts of your case), it would be better to apply for yourself and your wife first by indicating your daughter as the family tie to return to + other strong ties to India. Your daughter can then apply alone

sir i am not able to understand difference between TRV & FAMILY AND FRIEND VISITING visa. pl make me understand.
as i want to visit my daughter on family and friends visa ??

and another query below please ans this also.

Dear Sir,,
in visa application form its required to fill if you have any previous visit to Canada.

i have visited Canada two times IN 1997 AND 1998 ON BUSINESS visa .
unfortunately i lost my previous passport but i have photocopies of my previous passport and all valid and expired visa`s.
i just need to know that they must be having records of my previous visa`s issued by New Delhi High Commission.
and this time when i am going to apply to visit my daughter who is in Canada status PR She and her husband.
should i attach copies of all visa`s from the passport which i lost.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sir i am not able to understand difference between TRV & FAMILY AND FRIEND VISITING visa. pl make me understand.
as i want to visit my daughter on family and friends visa ??
There's no 'Family and Friend Visiting' visa. You would be applying for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) which is commonly known as a visitor visa. You would select 'Family' for your purpose of visit in the application form.

i have visited Canada two times IN 1997 AND 1998 ON BUSINESS visa .
Yes, the High Commission at New Delhi has all your records.

You must answer 'Yes' to the question 'Have you previously applied to enter Canada' in the 'Background information' section of the application form. You must state these details in the space available + yes, you can include copies of your previous Canadian visas.

Do be aware that you previous visits in 1997 and 1998/your previous business visa won't help for your new application, but it is mandatory to declare them