+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting india with refugee Travel documents

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Hey man Do you got the Answer ?
Yes.i already visited India last year.it took apx. 2 months to get the visa.indian consulates of Toronto sent my application to home ministry of India for special permission.upon receiving the permission they issued the visa.
You will need to submit a passport copy of any Indians who is inviting you.thats the special requirements for RTD holder.
They issue max 1 month visa for RTD holder.

Reactions: rowanlan

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
are you a refugee from India? my one got rejected
If you claimed refugee status from India then you have to wait until you have Canadian citizenship before you can return there. You cannot be traveling there on an RTD.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Hi. 1 month visa count from the fay
Yes.i already visited India last year.it took apx. 2 months to get the visa.indian consulates of Toronto sent my application to home ministry of India for special permission.upon receiving the permission they issued the visa.
You will need to submit a passport copy of any Indians who is inviting you.thats the special requirements for RTD holder.
Hi. 1 mon
Hi, 1 month visa count from the day you received your visa? or after entry? Please can you tell me