+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting from Germany and United Kingdom

shiler

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hello all,
I have 2 sisters that are needing to visit my family due to my dads illness(cancer), they only want to come for about 15-25 days to be able to spend the time with my dad. But I am having a hard time to find how they came just for the short visit. If possible please direct me on how this can be done. They would booking their own flights with their own funds and just saying with use for the time of the visit.
Sister 1: in Germany she has a "travel Document for Foreigners" and a "Resident Permit" card.
Sister 2: is in United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland she holds "travel document" and "resident Permit". She also has 1 son that holds the same documents

Can can they just book flights to come or do they have to apply for eTA or other visas and such.
Please let me know, all the help is much appreciated.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hello all,
I have 2 sisters that are needing to visit my family due to my dads illness(cancer), they only want to come for about 15-25 days to be able to spend the time with my dad. But I am having a hard time to find how they came just for the short visit. If possible please direct me on how this can be done. They would booking their own flights with their own funds and just saying with use for the time of the visit.
Sister 1: in Germany she has a "travel Document for Foreigners" and a "Resident Permit" card.
Sister 2: is in United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland she holds "travel document" and "resident Permit". She also has 1 son that holds the same documents

Can can they just book flights to come or do they have to apply for eTA or other visas and such.
Please let me know, all the help is much appreciated.
both country visa exempt for Canada need passport every thing on arrival depend on situation eTA/VISA

PR can apply visa most off the time issue take bit time

BLUE PASSPORT u can apply visa there is no guaranty and time

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
both country visa exempt for Canada need passport every thing on arrival depend on situation eTA/VISA

PR can apply visa most off the time issue take bit time

BLUE PASSPORT u can apply visa there is no guaranty and time
Except they have resident visas in both countries, which leads me to believe they aren’t citizens of either. Original post stands.

shiler

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Except they have resident visas in both countries, which leads me to believe they aren’t citizens of either. Original post stands.
they dont hold passports they only hold travel documents that look like passports
the Germany document has a white cover
the united kingdom one has a dark blue cover

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
they dont hold passports they only hold travel documents that look like passports
the Germany document has a white cover
the united kingdom one has a dark blue cover
They need to apply for TRVs.