+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting Canada to meet sister and her family as a student 21 yr old

Sumsum123

Mar 23, 2024
Hi, can anyone advice me on this.. I live in India with my parents studying in final year of my course and I am applying for visitors visa to visit my sister and her children. My parents have Canada visitor visa but I don't. Can I show birthday of my niece as a purpose of our visit, my parents will be accompanying me. And my father is going to bear the expenses of the trip, I will be turning 22 this December. Also I study as well as work at a school as an office admin. What should I show as a purpose of visit

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi, can anyone advice me on this.. I live in India with my parents studying in final year of my course and I am applying for visitors visa to visit my sister and her children. My parents have Canada visitor visa but I don't. Can I show birthday of my niece as a purpose of our visit, my parents will be accompanying me. And my father is going to bear the expenses of the trip, I will be turning 22 this December. Also I study as well as work at a school as an office admin. What should I show as a purpose of visit
Flying around the world for the purpose of your nieces birthday isn’t a good reason

Reactions: Sumsum123