+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting Canada again

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone, my mother in law will come to visit us in 2 weeks. We are permanent residents and she has valid visa and this will be her 4 time visiting Canada but the first one since Covid. The point is:
She will bring a birth certificate of my husband, a copy of my husband’s PR card, a bilingual proof of vaccination (AstraZeneca) and she already book an appointment for PCR and has the ARRIVECAN app ready.
We are very nervous and do not know if that is all the required documentation or if there is something else she needs.
I hope any of you can help me.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone, my mother in law will come to visit us in 2 weeks. We are permanent residents and she has valid visa and this will be her 4 time visiting Canada but the first one since Covid. The point is:
She will bring a birth certificate of my husband, a copy of my husband’s PR card, a bilingual proof of vaccination (AstraZeneca) and she already book an appointment for PCR and has the ARRIVECAN app ready.
We are very nervous and do not know if that is all the required documentation or if there is something else she needs.
I hope any of you can help me.
Sounds like she has everything.

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Thank you @canuck78
Someone in other place answered me about something called IMM006 E Application for authorization and statutory declaration, does she need that? As I said she still have a valid tourist Visa.
Looks like she is exempt. But why not getting authorization anyways. Better be safe than sorry
"
  • immediate or extended family members of Canadian citizens, persons registered under the Indian Act, or permanent residents of Canada
"

Last edited:
Reactions: M0527

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Are flights from india to Canada closed again? I am a citizen of Canada and my mum is on TRV. I want to book her tickets now but it says flights closed till Aug 21. If I book for sep 1 and things change, can she still come?

How many pcr tests does she need to take. Her first stopover in London is 6.5 hrs does she need another test there?