+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit

Ensia

Oct 9, 2017
Hi,

I have recently moved to Toronto ,26th June 2018 to be precise.I have moved here on a PR.

I would like to know if I can apply for visit visa of my Mother.

Another query is ,Can I apply for super visa for her?Does it have any extra conditions for instance mandatory to spend a minimum amount of time in Canada or show tax slips?

I have got a job here and its been a month.Some people suggested that I should wait for around 4 to 6 months before applying for a visa visa for my Mother else it might be rejected as I am a new comer.

Any help /suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I have recently moved to Toronto ,26th June 2018 to be precise.I have moved here on a PR.

I would like to know if I can apply for visit visa of my Mother.

Another query is ,Can I apply for super visa for her?Does it have any extra conditions for instance mandatory to spend a minimum amount of time in Canada or show tax slips?

I have got a job here and its been a month.Some people suggested that I should wait for around 4 to 6 months before applying for a visa visa for my Mother else it might be rejected as I am a new comer.

Any help /suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
You need to be able to show that you have earned the minimum income amount for your family size. You may have to wait until you get your tax return (NOA) or longer based on the fact that you only arrived in the fall. If your mother has strong ties to her home country and has sufficient savings she may qualify for a TRV. You only recently moved to Canada so your mother can not move or appear to move to Canada with you.